SiouxSports.com Forum

2024 UND Football

andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!

24 minutes ago, shep said:

Find the next Day by Day.

Fruchte is great.

I’m excited to see his offense. He keeps saying it won’t differ from Danny’s that much but I would imagine it does quite a bit more than he leads on. For starters, sounds like we’ll be doing no huddle. And maybe he’ll utilize the TE’s more like everyone wants. 

2 hours ago, shep said:

Find the next Day by Day.

Fruchte is great.

We might have caught a break Landry went to SU, time will tell. OC seems to be pretty genuine and tells it like it is. 

Also interesting on the 360 podcast was that the new OL coach was running some different run blocking schemes sometimes,  if I caught that right. Definitely super excited, but also nervous as hell to see how the new offense will look. 

9 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Rumor mill is that the three player qb depth chart has turned into two…..

Interesting. Is the thought process that this player will drop down to say a Concordia and play this year? When Romfo was announced QB1, almost seemed a certainty that Trey would portal out after the year. There's no way all three were going to return. This might be an all-time spin zone, but it might not be the worst thing for it to happen now. 

The emergence of Romfo (and Feeney's underwhelming time in mop up roles last year) makes this unsurprising if true. 

Listen to the OC's presser from yesterday: he's really high on the potential of Sulik. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

In reading the SIU write up....Nic Baker was 5'8.....so Romfo should be able to manage at 5'11. Hopefully it's a legit 5'11. 

That was exactly my thought when he was named starter and who he reminded me of.

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

Hearing Trey

43 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

Better send out for a welfare check for Oxbow6 if true.  Bison wanted Trey for a safety.   Good athlete.  

'We don't need him" @gfhockey

....and most of you wanted Tommy gone

• Upvote 1