SiouxSports.com Forum

2024 UND Football

andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!

20 minutes ago, CMSioux said:

What does it say about the integrity of a person who is interviewing for a job at the same time they are accepting a job and making a big deal publicly about how happy they are to be taking that job? I'm sure since he's a local kid some will be able to spin this, but it is a very poor reflection on him. 

It is also a reflection on where he thinks this program can take him under Bubba.  If you are looking to advance one more step where do you put your trust, in a program that has been consistent or one that has reached a level but can’t take the next step?

• Upvote 2

You know…I have checked for new posts in the current threads….nothing. Too quiet for too long. I said something is not right and it will not be good.  I mean….people were not even bitching….nothing.

This is on the AD and unfortunately  our HC has to pick up the pieces.

I hope we do not lose players over this.

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, MoSiouxFan said:

Agree.  Not sure we're missing much from a guy that doesn't honor his word/commitment.  I don't care whether the 'SU job was a "better" opportunity; he'd already made another commitment.

So this also applies to Eric Schmidt then too right? Jake got an offer to go to the Alabama of FCS.....just like Schmidt dumped his new school and position to go to Alabama. 

I'm sure every one of us in Jakes position would have stuck at UND when Bubba is probably gone in a year and OC is probably gone too....verses go to the top dog with more security and more money. I'm sure we would have all stuck loyal to our new job we had for 8-10 days and say screw the amazing opportunity. 

It totally sucks for sure, but I can't blame him. But I sure will rooting against him hard when playing SU. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

So this also applies to Eric Schmidt then too right? Jake got an offer to go to the Alabama of FCS.....just like Schmidt dumped his new school and position to go to Alabama. 

I'm sure every one of us in Jakes position would have stuck at UND when Bubba is probably gone in a year and OC is probably gone too....verses go to the top dog with more security and more money. I'm sure we would have all stuck loyal to our new job we had for 8-10 days and say screw the amazing opportunity. 

It totally sucks for sure, but I can't blame him. But I sure will rooting against him hard when playing SU. 

Eric went to Bama wtf you on bro

12 minutes ago, LH Golfer said:

Best thing to happen would be for the HC to announce his retirement. 

I want to agree with this but also feel like it would be the wrong time. They’d make some poor decision like promoting Dosch to HC or something. Wouldn’t be external. 

• Upvote 2