SiouxSports.com Forum

Drake vs UND 9/2/23

SiouxFan100

14 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Under........8200 max. @Wilbur will get my in game guesstimate.

11 hours ago, Wilbur said:

A tradition like no other!  The @Oxbow6 attendance estimate.

It's the little things that make college football so great. 

When I read the @Oxbow6 attendance prediction I do it in an Eeyore voice ... oh bother ... :D  

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, SuhakiYeahYeah said:

What I don't want to see: That pregame video that goes "Goooooood morning fighting Hawks fans!" Please no more of that.

Amen. 

So many opportunities for an awesome suspense-building video board entrance …  did the crew wake up and actually try this year ??

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SuhakiYeahYeah said:

Finally GameDay! Speculation and talking is over, its now time to show up!

What I want to see: A dominant win that eases some defensive doubts 

What I don't want to see: That pregame video that goes "Goooooood morning fighting Hawks fans!" Please no more of that.

In addition to the dominant win Im hoping the new uniforms have a readable font so my old eyes can tell the difference between a 3 and a 8 and a 9 etc.  LGH!

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Sioux95 said:

It looks like the game is on ESPN plus and the midco sports Plus app. Is anyone done any checking to see if one of those apps is going to be covering more games this season than the other?

Last year I watched almost every game on espn+.  I am pretty sure they will have a vast majority of the games.  

edit. The schedule shows Boise State, SDSU, Northern Iowa, Murray State, and South Dakota games won't be on ESPN+.  I am not sure what games are covered on Midco Sports Plus App