SiouxSports.com Forum

Drake vs UND 9/2/23

SiouxFan100

9 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Leave no doubt.  Another year of UND football!

“Leave no doubt” and “another year of UND football” are not often associated with each other, unfortunately, but this year has a chance. Although, leadership structure is much the same, so we’ll see…

On 8/21/2023 at 9:51 PM, SWSiouxMN said:

UND uses 4 QBs and does exactly what you need to do against non-scholly FCS teams

44-3 UND

We are talking about the preseason #8 team in the non-scholly Pioneer League...I like the 4 QB's idea...but 44-3 isn't good enough for me.  For once I'd like to see us hang 60 on someone!

That said...44-3 is probably more likely knowing how our games typically go.

• Like 1

I want to see Tommy and the first unit hang a blowout in the first half and then see some of the backups put up some points in the second half. I am curious about the D as a whole. Honestly can only go up from last year but that isn't saying too much so time will tell.

• Upvote 1

On 8/25/2023 at 1:32 PM, UNDColorado said:

I want to see Tommy and the first unit hang a blowout in the first half and then see some of the backups put up some points in the second half. I am curious about the D as a whole. Honestly can only go up from last year but that isn't saying too much so time will tell.

This sounds like a very good idea…with some QB sacks, of course!

6 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

May I respectfully request 64 and 73 yard TD sprints by Isaiah Smith. A 7 carry, 151 yards, 2 TDs, half will do. 

Whatever it takes to get #92 kicking through the uprights! I’m excited for to watch Isaiah truck some Drake LBs!

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

But may I request better outcomes from 40 yards plus? Does that come with a Happy Meal?

Heard rumors that he increased his squat by about 50 lbs this summer so maybe that will translate to some more power? He has an elite skill though the offense just needs to keep him inside the 30 yard line.

18 minutes ago, McBuckets said:

Heard rumors that he increased his squat by about 50 lbs this summer so maybe that will translate to some more power? He has an elite skill though the offense just needs to keep him inside the 30 yard line.

With a 40 in vert I don’t think some 50 yard bombs are too much to ask

1 hour ago, geaux_sioux said:

But may I request better outcomes from 40 yards plus? Does that come with a Happy Meal?

No doubt, when is the last time we made a FG over 45 yards.  In the last 3-4 years....wonder if we've made more than 3 FG's from 45 or more. Lately a 42 yard FG feels like a 52 yard FG.  

22 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

No doubt, when is the last time we made a FG over 45 yards.  In the last 3-4 years....wonder if we've made more than 3 FG's from 45 or more. Lately a 42 yard FG feels like a 52 yard FG.  

can't we stop ragging on kostitch for once....come on man