Sorry, my dear!
But where are the clowns
Send in the clowns
Don't bother, they're here

Stay focussed boys!

image.jpeg.84ff69db9e39b88f87bbec846da703de.jpeg

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, cowboys5xsbs said:

Get the lead early and Saint Cloud will pack it in :)

Wait, didn't our fanbase pack it in a month ago?  Don't think a coach with Larson's background is going to let his team "pack it in" when they have a chance to end a rivals season.  Did they pack it in when they got behind against Duluth last night?

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, tnt said:

Wait, didn't our fanbase pack it in a month ago?  Don't think a coach with Larson's background is going to let his team "pack it in" when they have a chance to end a rivals season.  Did they pack it in when they got behind against Duluth last night?

It's March; no surrender is what to give and expect. 

Seems to me that UND's fate may depend on whether Omaha is good or not.  UND played them five times over the last two weeks, and if they're good, then UND is up to speed with playing good teams.  If they actually kind of stink, then UND is in for a rude awakening playing good teams this weekend.

• Upvote 1

Thirty seconds of thought had UND/SCSU as the late game.

• Denver as the 1 seed gets longer rest (assuming they win)
  • Relatively local teams' fans are more likely to attend a night game
  • Relatively local teams will have the arena looking better on primetime TV
  • Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, jk said:

Seems to me that UND's fate may depend on whether Omaha is good or not.  UND played them five times over the last two weeks, and if they're good, then UND is up to speed with playing good teams.  If they actually kind of stink, then UND is in for a rude awakening playing good teams this weekend.

We've beaten St. Cloud. DU is definitely the best team of the four remaining, but that absolutely does not mean we cannot beat them. 

25 minutes ago, jk said:

They definitely passed the eye test. I though that was one of the tougher UNO teams I have seen over the years. Yes, the didn't play as well yesterday and completely imploded in the third, but the seemed relentless for most of the weekend. Constant pressure on the puck and a great effort. You don't beat out that many icing calls without working hard.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

We've beaten St. Cloud. DU is definitely the best team of the four remaining, but that absolutely does not mean we cannot beat them. 

Not that I wouldn't like another shot at DU, but our chances would be better against CC, and I do think a UND/CC Championship game would be a lot of fun given we are both lower seeds, and it would guarantee another NCHC team in the tourney.

4 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Not that I wouldn't like another shot at DU, but our chances would be better against CC, and I do think a UND/CC Championship game would be a lot of fun given we are both lower seeds, and it would guarantee another NCHC team in the tourney.

Oh, of course. I was playing with the assumption that we'd be playing DU since @jk was talking about playing "good teams" and I think DU is better than CC. 

Overall, doesn't matter who we play, we need em both!

30 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Thirty seconds of thought had UND/SCSU as the late game.

• Denver as the 1 seed gets longer rest (assuming they win)
  • Relatively local teams' fans are more likely to attend a night game
  • Relatively local teams will have the arena looking better on primetime TV

I will be a sea of Green:)