SiouxSports.com Forum

2024 Recruiting

Hardcore Hawk

4 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

And what does that have to do with this topic? ULM is garbage.

What's next, losing recruits to Prairie View A&M?

Those guys have lots of  money. Money is a big part of recruiting. It’s the only reason I could think of that might entice someone to go there. 
Lighten up Francis. It has more to do with recruiting than some of the nonsense posted on this thread. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, iramurphy said:

Those guys have lots of  money. Money is a big part of recruiting. It’s the only reason I could think of that might entice someone to go there. 
Lighten up Francis. It has more to do with recruiting than some of the nonsense posted on this thread. 

And all that money has done what for the mighty powerhouse that is ULM football?

Stop making excuses for the FB program...Francis.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

And all that money has done what for the mighty powerhouse that is ULM football?

Stop making excuses for the FB program...Francis.

I’m not making excuses for the FB program. My comments have nothing to do with our FB program. Like you, I wondered why anyone would go there. I wondered if there might be NIL money. It’s not that complicated. I thought your name was Francis based on your posts. Sorry.