SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ The Herb Stone Monument vs. JBU - Friday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

1 minute ago, scpa0305 said:

Who knows…I’m guessing he’s scratching his head at the moment. I really like Bubs a lot. I don’t think he should go anywhere. But this isn’t a great spot. He won some conference chips but the lack of consistently in the NCAAs has been disappointing. This is a tough spot given the hype for this year. Really unfortunate. Given the departures after the year, next year could be more of the same.

Tomorrow is probably a must win.

is karl getting it done?

It's been disappointing so far this year; we really didn't lose too much from last year, except for goaltending.  Sanderson didn't play to many games last year.  The leadership is pretty much the same from last sesaon.  I don't know....it might be a really long season.  Need to get the grinders back in and play a defensive more style...maybe?

1 minute ago, JaDubbs said:

It's been disappointing so far this year; we really didn't lose too much from last year, except for goaltending.  Sanderson didn't play to many games last year.  The leadership is pretty much the same from last sesaon.  I don't know....it might be a really long season.  Need to get the grinders back in and play a defensive more style...maybe?

Maybe...some of these guys just look lost out there.  At the very least we should be able to compete; it's just not there right now.

Just now, Godsmack said:

Berry just told Tim in the post game interview that there are some things the players can still hang their hats on but he didn’t elaborate on what those things were. Perhaps not giving up 8? 

:blink:
Hanging their hats on winning the 1st period.

Don't mind the other two.

This would be much easier to stomach if we were playing like this with freshman.  Playing this way with a veteran squad is very disheartening and the knowing it is only going to get worse.   Other than a few shifts, this game was tough to watch.  Berry has to make some changes or he will become the change.

• Upvote 3