SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 Football Season

Midwestern Hawk

57 minutes ago, SuhakiYeahYeah said:

3 biggest ones:

Size and physicality problem is known and being addressed

D line and Corners will be addressed

They will not be going away from the 3-4. I know some of you that may not like that.

I mean, none of what he said was a surprise. It’s been said ad nauseam that all Bubba knows is the 3-4. If he’s head coach, UND will be a 3-4 defense, albeit whether it’s a good 3-4 defense or not remains to be seen. It’s been average at best the past 9 seasons. 

I know some tinfoil hats in here think it’s all Matt Larsons fault Und didn’t get a home game, but I for one truly believe the NCAA is going to put the screws to you guys for as long as they want to.

you don’t just sue the man and expect no repercussions when you lose said lawsuit.

you Sioux forever folks have made your bed and now you bitch because it’s not to your liking.

I for one see Und getting screwed over for many years in NCAA tournament seeding and pairing and actually nothing they do is surprising to anyone out side of el forko grande!

you people can’t even see fit to change the name of your message board, yet cry when the governing body of college athletics thumbs their nose at you.

talk about heads buried in the sand!

• Downvote 5

5 minutes ago, Texas rancher said:

I know some tinfoil hats in here think it’s all Matt Larsons fault Und didn’t get a home game, but I for one truly believe the NCAA is going to put the screws to you guys for as long as they want to.

you don’t just sue the man and expect no repercussions when you lose said lawsuit.

you Sioux forever folks have made your bed and now you bitch because it’s not to your liking.

I for one see Und getting screwed over for many years in NCAA tournament seeding and pairing and actually nothing they do is surprising to anyone out side of el forko grande!

you people can’t even see fit to change the name of your message board, yet cry when the governing body of college athletics thumbs their nose at you.

That is great to know your thoughts.  Appreciated 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Texas rancher said:

So Matt is a go-along-get-along guy. <— That’s not complementary.

And if the NCAA is behaving as you claim, that’s the opposite of “professional conduct”. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

So Matt is a go-along-get-along guy. <— That’s not complementary.

And if the NCAA is behaving as you claim, that’s the opposite of “professional conduct”. 

You think the NCAA gives two shits about some small school that took them to court and lost?

professional conduct is out the window with you guys, do you not see that yet?

I think Matt Larson is going to do what’s best for ndsu and ndsu alone, I would hope that you guys feel the same way about chaves, but judging by most posters on here you would rather set him adrift in a leaky boat with no oars in the middle of the Bering sea.

1 minute ago, Texas rancher said:

You think the NCAA gives two shits about some small school that took them to court and lost?

I think Matt Larson is going to do what’s best for ndsu and ndsu alone, I would hope that you guys feel the same way about chaves, but judging by most posters on here you would rather set him adrift in a leaky boat with no oars in the middle of the Bering sea.

So Larsen is on the committee to represent NDSU?  My gawd are you an idiot. Total Munson

5 hours ago, SuhakiYeahYeah said:
3 biggest ones:

Size and physicality problem is known and being addressed

D line and Corners will be addressed

They will not be going away from the 3-4. I know some of you that may not like that.

I'd argue Safety is a bigger concern than CB.  Ocansey got better as season went on, and Siegel was fairly solid.  ILB play wasn't very good down the stretch either, but then again White and Pedigo were out, and it didn't seem like Krzanowski was playing 100% to me.  Whenever I noticed Kelley out there seemed like he made good reads, just wasn't fast enough to get there.  We had our moments, but I wish years like this (make playoffs, one and one) were our worst seasons, not our best.

1 minute ago, UND1983 said:

So Larsen is on the committee to represent NDSU?  My gawd are you an idiot. Total Munson

Again douche, Larsen is looking out for ndsu s best interests first and foremost…..he is after all ummmmm ndsu s athletic director 

in conclusion I think every ad’s agenda on that committee is looking out for their own schools best interest 

is it that hard to comprehend bubbles?

6 minutes ago, Texas rancher said:

Larson is on that committee as the MVFC representative and he has an ethical obligation to represent the conference - not 'NDSU and NDSU alone'.  If he can't do that he should resign from the committee.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Texas rancher said:

Again douche, Larsen is looking out for ndsu s best interests first and foremost…..he is after all ummmmm ndsu s athletic director 

in conclusion I think every ad’s agenda on that committee is looking out for their own schools best interest 

is it that hard to comprehend bubbles?

Does everyone you talk to about posters on SS think that?