SiouxSports.com Forum

(Almost too soon) 2022 season

undVBfan

3 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

shouldn't that be on und webpage on the schedule page?

I might have bee wrong on that. If you were on the UND volleyball page and clicked watch it would take you to the NDSU site where you use NDSU all access to watch. Not sure the cost?

I just saw the watch button but was at the hockey game so didn't explore further.

check the AWAY team’s website for streaming or their social media. They all have it put on something else trying to get you to buy their subscriptions and suck all your money for no reason. Loyal to MIDCO sports in my household. (that said I will drop a dime or two to watch UND sports) 

2022 Women's Volleyball Standings

Choose A Season: 2022 Women's Volleyball Standings 2021 Women's Volleyball Standings 2020 Women's Volleyball Standings 2019 Women's Volleyball Standings 2018 Women's Volleyball Standings 2017 Women's Volleyball Standings 2016 Women's Volleyball Standings 2015 Women's Volleyball Standings 2014 Women's Volleyball Standings 2013 Women's Volleyball Standings 2012 Women's Volleyball Standings 2011 Women's Volleyball Standings 2010 Women's Volleyball Standings 2009 Women's Volleyball Standings 2008 Women's Volleyball Standings 2007 Women's Volleyball Standings  

2022 Women's Volleyball Standings
MEMBER LEAGUE OVERALL
South Dakota 5-1 16-2
North Dakota State 5-1 12-6
North Dakota 5-1 8-9
Denver 5-2 11-7
Omaha 5-2 10-7
South Dakota State 4-2 10-8
Oral Roberts 2-4 5-13
Kansas City 1-5 4-15
Western Illinois 0-7 4-15
St. Thomas 0-7 2-17