SiouxSports.com Forum

Utah State Sept. 10 8 pm

Mama Sue

3 minutes ago, northernraider said:

Performances like this is what keeps UND out of the top tier of FCS. The top schools find a way to win while every time we find every way to lose. 

What if Utah State finishes the season with 1 or two losses? Hard to hold down a good team for 4 quarters. Most games I would say we dropped the ball but tonight we just got worn down

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sioux>Bison said:

What if Utah State finishes the season with 1 or two losses? Hard to hold down a good team for 4 quarters. Most games I would say we dropped the ball but tonight we just got worn down

We dropped the ball. Touchdowns on the first three drives, then second and shorts that turn to punts on the next two. Could have put the nail in the coffin in the first half.

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

That's just not our coach.  I completely agree, but I've learned that a punt is never out of the question. 

Have we already forgotten the SDSU game last year when we were only at like our own 30......down....SDSU had all the momentum, and we called a ballsy fake punt that change the game.  Let's not say he never does it.  But yes...he is more on conservative side. 

Just now, Sioux>Bison said:

Do we?

some are saying we !@#$ the bed and should have won but we had bad play calls hurt us, yet you are trying to say we are not as good as the 21 point first quarter showed?

Only scoring three points in three quarters isn't a sign of a stellar offense. We also didn't really blow ISU out of the water last week

• UNDBIZ changed the title to Utah State Sept. 10 8 pm