SiouxSports.com Forum

Release the HAK-en

stoneySIOUX

He's my favorite Wild player, but I wonder if Parise would waive his clause to play for Hak given how this last year ended?

To answer my own question, I doubt it, but it's interesting to think about. Same goes for Oshie or Toews. I doubt they'd willing leave their teams, but it would be interesting if they did. 

11 hours ago, Rebel_Sioux said:

He's my favorite Wild player, but I wonder if Parise would waive his clause to play for Hak given how this last year ended?

To answer my own question, I doubt it, but it's interesting to think about. Same goes for Oshie or Toews. I doubt they'd willing leave their teams, but it would be interesting if they did. 

Oshie would be the best get of the three.  Parise’s salary is a killer and does anybody know what’s wrong with Torws?  He hasn’t played in forever.

Hak with a great opportunity to build his own team.  Not many get that chance, although there are some salary cap restrictions he will have to follow.

I read a prediction of who they would take team by team, and some writers predict Hak will take Ghostisbehere from Philly.  Funny thing is multiple people have told me Hak hates the guy.  Be interesting to see for sure.  

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

I read a prediction of who they would take team by team, and some writers predict Hak will take Ghostisbehere from Philly.  Funny thing is multiple people have told me Hak hates the guy.

Better not mention that to Mafia.;)

5 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Hak with a great opportunity to build his own team.  Not many get that chance, although there are some salary cap restrictions he will have to follow.

I read a prediction of who they would take team by team, and some writers predict Hak will take Ghostisbehere from Philly.  Funny thing is multiple people have told me Hak hates the guy.  Be interesting to see for sure.  

Too bad JT Miller probably won’t be available from Vancouver.  I guess he could bring in Adam Tambellini from overseas.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Vegas_Sioux said:

TLDR:  Hakstol could screw Philadelphia by not helping them out of their salary cap problems.  

Fabulous clickbait, awful just really dreadful writing and (lack of) clear thinking.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Hak is obliged to help Philly because ... ... ... ? 

And if Hak is making moves to harm PHI, instead of help SEA, he's making mistakes.

Because it’s philly. Always a half step behind New York and if Pittsburgh is good at something they aren’t it’s even worse. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/28/2021 at 9:15 AM, Vegas_Sioux said:

Because it’s philly. Always a half step behind New York and if Pittsburgh is good at something they aren’t it’s even worse. 

There is literally zero reason to like that city.....