SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2021-22

cberkas

42 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

I’m no St. Cloud fan but I do believe in fair play. This has to be one of the worst non-calls ever in college hockey. I wonder if these were NCHC refs? I’m guessing they were given the game was played in St. Cloud. 

That was a disgrace. But someone's got to put that kid on the ice especially if he was taunting after. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

I’m no St. Cloud fan but I do believe in fair play. This has to be one of the worst non-calls ever in college hockey. I wonder if these were NCHC refs? I’m guessing they were given the game was played in St. Cloud. 

I hope St. Cloud gets Minnesota in a regional and remembers Lafontaine taunting their bench!

36 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

Lafontaine shouldn’t be taunting anyone with that .872 save percentage he’s got going right now if you ask me :whistling::lol:

UND fans should serenade him with “Michigan reject” even though he left because of lack of playing time.

2 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Paging Don Adam :whistling:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Godsmack said:

For those that were wondering, the two officials that officiated this game; NCHC officials Tom Sterns and Sterling Egan.

1 hour ago, Goon said:

For those that were wondering, the two officials that officiated this game; NCHC officials Tom Sterns and Sterling Egan.

I can’t believe Motzko can sit there and call that a dive. Plus, I don’t think coach Larson would be too happy with his own players taking dives in the defensive zone of a 3x3 sudden death overtime. Plain and simple, that didn’t look like Perpix dove to anyone with an ounce of intellectual integrity. 

12 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

I can’t believe Motzko can sit there and call that a dive. Plus, I don’t think coach Larson would be too happy with his own players taking dives in the defensive zone of a 3x3 sudden death overtime. Plain and simple, that didn’t look like Perpix dove to anyone with an ounce of intellectual integrity. 

Why did his own player stop, waiting for them to call it, if it was a dive? 

On 10/17/2021 at 11:58 AM, tnt said:

I hope St. Cloud gets Minnesota in a regional and remembers Lafontaine taunting their bench!

Lafontaine was not taunting their bench.   People are getting that from what Jim Rich said on TV in which he was wrong.   Only taunting was the Players to the drunk students in the Corner.  No fans at the game seen it happen.      What the Gopher players did was uncalled for.   Celebrate on the blueline where you were at, no need to move down into the corner.