SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2021-22

cberkas

24 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Michigan beats Duluth 5-1

Michigan doesn't look that good, and Duluth taking that absolutely stupid 5 for no reason took them off their game early

I don’t know, that seems like a good butt kicking. But then again, I didn’t see any of the game. :)

1 minute ago, LuvHockey said:

How sad is this: I wandered to GPL for the first time in over a year, and messages were a lot of concern that only 10% of the fans were wearing masks!

Really? Your team loses 1-2 at home (to a tough team) but that is your concern? Wow.

So 1 of the 5 fans there :D

• Upvote 2

Friday night was an awful night for Hockey East.  1 Win - 5 Losses in nonconference play.   (Only UMass toughed it out over American International.)  Perhaps the worst loss was Sacred Heart over BU 3-2.

Not a great night for NCHC either, just 4-3, with Omaha needing OT to get the win over Alaska.  

2 minutes ago, Kevin G said:

On the CHN app, the Michigan-Duluth box score says that Owen Power got a minor penalty for "illegal equipment." What does that mean?

Had that game on - not always paying full attention what with UND on at same time - but I think it was a broken stick he didn't drop right away.

8 minutes ago, farce poobah said:

Had that game on - not always paying full attention what with UND on at same time - but I think it was a broken stick he didn't drop right away.

Ah, that would make sense. At first I thought maybe he had Cuban cigars stuffed down his breezers or something. 

• Upvote 1