SiouxSports.com Forum

Nchc championship pod

BusinessSiouxt

On 2/25/2021 at 3:21 PM, petey23 said:

Compromise. Have each team buy 500 tickets at... lets go with $250/each as a fair price and they can use them how they see fit. that limits UND to 500 tickets and helps cover the finances. 

I paid $528 for a pair of tickets with the Ticketbastard fees.... pretty close to your fair price.

9 hours ago, ND_Texan said:

Actually I have UND playing Omaha in the semis. 

Then you would have to have SCSU and UMD winning their games.

If UND wins their first game, they will play the lowest seed remaining in their second game.

• Upvote 1

So if they had done it east vs. west.....

West:
1. UND
2. Omaha
3. Denver
4. CC

East:
1. SCSU/Duluth
2. SCSU/Duluth
3. Western
4. Miami

Matchups, I'm going to pretend that SCSU wins.

UND vs. Miami

Omaha vs. Western

Denver vs. Duluth

CC vs. SCSU

Alright, you guys have me convinced that this was the right way to do it in a unique year.  

1 hour ago, petey23 said:

Then you would have to have SCSU and UMD winning their games.

If UND wins their first game, they will play the lowest seed remaining in their second game.

So they re-seed after the quarterfinals?  I wasn’t aware of that. 

3 minutes ago, cberkas said:

It would be nice to see the REA do something for Denver and CC Seniors in their first game since both didn't get a Senior night

I think they are having a special presentation for Durflinger’s moustache.

• Like 1

So we are supposed to play Miami, however, if CC knows before Tuesday they aren't going to be able to play we get a bye to the semifinals?  BUT......if CC doesn't know before Tuesday and they end up dropping out on Wednesday or Thursday the #2 seed gets the bye?

Do I have this correct?  If they do drop out Duluth could play Miami for the 7th time this year. 

20 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

So we are supposed to play Miami, however, if CC knows before Tuesday they aren't going to be able to play we get a bye to the semifinals?  BUT......if CC doesn't know before Tuesday and they end up dropping out on Wednesday or Thursday the #2 seed gets the bye?

Do I have this correct?  If they do drop out Duluth could play Miami for the 7th time this year. 

What a frickin’ circus.

3 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Maybe the NCHC can change the schedule so UND can play UNO again Friday.......I have seen Tychonick more than my own college kid in the last few weeks.

I am tired of seeing Omaha and these guys. 

Joey Abate .jpg

Tyler Weiss .jpg

4 hours ago, Wilbur said:

If CC can't play I'd ask Arizona State to come, they're not playing in the B1G Tournament and I'm sure they'd take a extra game