SiouxSports.com Forum

Nchc championship pod

BusinessSiouxt

8 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I see a lot of you aren't picking our biggest rival to beat Denver even though Denver has only 3 lines.  Those TV timeouts are huge.  

I kind of want our biggest rival to win the B1G Tournament so they get put in a different regional.

24 minutes ago, hky said:

I think UND and St. Cloud win as they just have more talent.  UMD’s big line gets shut down by Western. All depends on which players DU is missing. Before the latest news I would have picked them

When will we find out who will be missing from both Denver and CC?

1 hour ago, ND_Texan said:

I understand the Covid virus likes to hang out in large mustaches....

I pondered asking where the mustache had been to acquire Covid but thought better of it. Some things are best left a mystery. 

• Upvote 1

I don't know about you all, but, I just want to get through this tourney. I'm sure this feeling will change once we drop the puck on Friday and hopefully farther, but I am just so desperately wanting to see this team play in the NCAA tournament. That stress/excitement is so unmatched and I want it to be March 26th so badly.

If the Tigers didn’t already have trouble enough scoring goals, now they’ll be missing some of their best players. 

I’ve had beer league games like this where we’d be running a short lineup. If I’m CC, I play somewhat conservative so as not to burn the players out too early in the game. Hope to h-e-double hockey sticks they not fall behind so as to have to be chasing the game early and really burning themselves out. Keep the shifts very very short too.