SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

1 hour ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Wife surprised me with this for v-day. Any experts out there confirm this is legit? My initial thought is yes. She got from someone on fb.

15186522056431724549701.jpg

15186522202251131412152.jpg

1518652251641773365834.jpg

It isn't an authentic Reebok, it's a Chinese replica.

1. The Reebok above the Sioux on the front has a skewed "b" and should be a patch instead of sewn straight to the jersey.

2. The WCHA on the tail should be a patch instead of sewn straight to the jersey.

3. The sleeves are way too long.

4. Parise never wore a Reebok Sioux jersey

18 minutes ago, UNDSioux23 said:

It isn't an authentic Reebok, it's a Chinese replica.

1. The Reebok above the Sioux on the front has a skewed "b" and should be a patch instead of sewn straight to the jersey.

2. The WCHA on the tail should be a patch instead of sewn straight to the jersey.

3. The sleeves are way too long.

4. Parise never wore a Reebok Sioux jersey

Perfect, thanks

Just now, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

$125 and it was sold as specifically " not a Chinese knockoff" so I'm getting my money back

If that was a legit jersey with the name and #s added and the jersey bought at original price at say Sioux Shop it would of cost a lot more. This person would actually be out money. Red Flag

All the Chinese jerseys on ebay had either Parise or Oshie on them. They are now  listing "blank" jerseys with no name. I couldn't believe the surge in popularity for those two at the Ralph this year.:silly: You are right, the Reebok and CCM on the tags are dead giveaways. Another thing to look for is the interlocking ND with diagonal Sioux on the shoulder.Way out of proportion. 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=fighting+sioux+hockey+jersey&_sop=10

4 minutes ago, runaroundsioux said:

All the Chinese jerseys on ebay had either Parise or Oshie on them. They are now  listing "blank" jerseys with no name. I couldn't believe the surge in popularity for those two at the Ralph this year.:silly: You are right, the Reebok and CCM on the tags are dead giveaways. Another thing to look for is the interlocking ND with diagonal Sioux on the shoulder.Way out of proportion. 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=fighting+sioux+hockey+jersey&_sop=10

Reebok and CCM are same company, different branding

UPDATE: Guy doesn't understand how it isn't a real jersey. Said my wife should have inspected more closely upon purchase(she has no idea what to look for). Would refund money but somehow spent it on his divorce lawyer in the last 3 hours. 

So much for my wife trying to surprise me with a really thoughtful v-day gift...people suck

4 hours ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Wife surprised me with this for v-day. Any experts out there confirm this is legit? My initial thought is yes. She got from someone on fb.

15186522056431724549701.jpg

15186522202251131412152.jpg

1518652251641773365834.jpg

While I'm not too knowledgable of the edge 1.0s, it does have: 1. The B.Brien on the feather, and the right font in the "Sioux" on the ND. I'd say it's legit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, FGHTNSX Hawkey14 said:

While I'm not too knowledgable of the edge 1.0s, it does have: 1. The B.Brien on the feather, and the right font in the "Sioux" on the ND. I'd say it's legit.

No. Not legit, not by a long shot.

This is very much a chinese counterfeit. Not just a knockoff, but a counterfit. 

The Reebok logo is a dead straight giveaway, it looks like it was dsigned with a crayon, written out  by a righthanded child..... writing with his left hand.

the reebok Reebok  inner cloth band above the tagging on the inside of the neck is grey .... all the authentic reeboks I have...( over 14 ) that cloth strip is black.

The logo is NOT correct, hell its not even made of the correct material. 

Notice the difference in the white shading on the forehead and facenof the logo, compare that to the proper thread color and quality of the legit pictured below. Compare the small yellow slash under the ear area. 

The logo patch is very crudely produced.

The sewing is off and poorly produced and the ND shoulder patch is absolutely not correct.

When it is produced to deceive someone into thinking it was made by Reebok it is a crime. Tell the guy you want your money back or you will report it to the local PD for selling you a counterfit, they wont do anything about one offs' but it might help you get your money back.

Legit Reebok logo

20180215_081433.jpg

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

UPDATE: Guy doesn't understand how it isn't a real jersey. Said my wife should have inspected more closely upon purchase(she has no idea what to look for). Would refund money but somehow spent it on his divorce lawyer in the last 3 hours. 

So much for my wife trying to surprise me with a really thoughtful v-day gift...people suck

Do you like it? Would you wear  it?

• UNDBIZ changed the title to Jerseys
  • The Sicatoka locked and unlocked this topic