SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

• 2 weeks later...

Question--did any notice that this year the UND (Sioux) hockey team doesn't have any logo's on their helmets and their hockey pants? Why wouldn't they at least but UND on the helmets or the interlocking ND on the helment where the Sioux logo's use to be. Just wondering..........

Question--did any notice that this year the UND (Sioux) hockey team doesn't have any logo's on their helmets and their hockey pants? Why wouldn't they at least but UND on the helmets or the interlocking ND on the helment where the Sioux logo's use to be. Just wondering..........

I noticed that. I am not sure why the hockey team isn't using the interlocking ND logo. I realize that the team has more national recognition and they don;t want to confuse us with Notre Dame. But, our logo is green and black...Notre Dame's is blue. IMO, The interlocking ND should be at center ice, on the helmets, and on the breezers. Its on their jersey on the shoulders, so use it other places too!

Went to the Sioux Shop today to get a couple Authentic Jerseys done, come to find out they raised their price to $120 + $15 for an A or C! I checked with EPS and he has not raised his prices (as the young lady at the Ralph stated). My question is, is the Ralph looking to cash in on this or are they trying to get people to do their jerseys at the Ralph?

Went to the Sioux Shop today to get a couple Authentic Jerseys done, come to find out they raised their price to $120 + $15 for an A or C! I checked with EPS and he has not raised his prices (as the young lady at the Ralph stated). My question is, is the Ralph looking to cash in on this or are they trying to get people to do their jerseys at the Ralph?

How in the world do we even get to the personalizing stand? I looked around at the Sioux Shop and didn't see anything.

How in the world do we even get to the personalizing stand? I looked around at the Sioux Shop and didn't see anything.

I believe its only open to the public during game days. It is right out the back gate in the Sioux Shop walking towards the Subway stand. I think it used to be an old beer stand.

During gameday you can get to the stand once you are inside ther concourse. They even brought a few jerseys during the game out to the seats when they were completed (little bit of PR work there). When I got mine done at the Sioux Shop, I purchased everything and filled out the customizing form and left the jerseys with them at the register. It took one business day for them to call back with all 3 of them done. I am not sure if you can get to the stand when there is not events going on or not.

They even brought a few jerseys during the game out to the seats when they were completed (little bit of PR work there). When I got mine done at the Sioux Shop, I purchased everything and filled out the customizing form and left the jerseys with them at the register. It took one business day for them to call back with all 3 of them done.

Your homework assignment is to compare your three new jerseys with someone who had jerseys customized by Exclusive Pro Sports, analyze the differences, and report back to us! The assignment is due November 30th. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Your homework assignment this weekend is to compare your three new jerseys with someone who had jerseys customized by Exclusive Pro Sports, analyze the differences, and report back to us! :lol:

Night and day! The stuff at EPS is done very very well, while the stuff at the Ralph is just "heat pressed" on. If you are looking for a quick turnaround for that cheap replica jersey you bought, by all means go to the Ralph but if you want it done to team specs go with EPS.

The Ralph is charging $120 (for the name and number) plus $15 (for an A or C) and than another $7.50 for shipping. What pisses me off about this is, the manager at the Sioux Shop said that EPS prices went up but when I called Josh and asked him if his prices were still in the 65-70 dollar range (including an A or C) he said yes. What a joke the Ralph is becoming!

• Upvote 1

Night and day! The stuff at EPS is done very very well, while the stuff at the Ralph is just "heat pressed" on. If you are looking for a quick turnaround for that cheap replica jersey you bought, by all means go to the Ralph but if you want it done to team specs go with EPS.

The Ralph is charging $120 (for the name and number) plus $15 (for an A or C) and than another $7.50 for shipping. What pisses me off about this is, the manager at the Sioux Shop said that EPS prices went up but when I called Josh and asked him if his prices were still in the 65-70 dollar range (including an A or C) he said yes. What a joke the Ralph is becoming!

Exactly what I had predicted earlier in this thread when someone suggested "authentic" heat-pressing done at REA. I'm sending my jerseys to Rockford!

Exactly what I had predicted earlier in this thread when someone suggested "authentic" heat-pressing done at REA. I'm sending my jerseys to Rockford!

I have had 4 sent out to to EPS (2 authentic, 2 replica Sioux style) and 3 done at REA (all replica-only kind available for the new North Dakota style)

- Authentics done at EPS were flawless and worth every penny. 3 layer name and numbers sewn on and reinforced. As close you can get to a game worn without getting a game worn.

- Replicas done at EPS were done nicely. Name and numbers sewn on. But only 1 layer on the name and number. Thats the only downside I saw on these.

- Replicas at REA were good quality, even though they were heat pressed. Reasonably priced, extremely fast turn around. Different pricing options if you want number only, name and number, and name number and A or C. But they do nickel and dime you more now than they used to.

That my two cents and the order i posted them in is the order of my preference.