SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

5 hours ago, nodak651 said:

Is there a way to flag counterfit stuff on Amazon?  This is 100% counterfeit yes?  AHAJAY Men's #11 Zach Parise Jersey College Fighting Sioux Green Hockey Jersey https://a.co/d/aN01Ppr

You can email, it wont do any good.

It's not a fight you can win, best to just order a couple hundred and sell'em on the Sioux facebook page for $60 a pop  .. hell scribble a bit on the number and call it "signed" and sell it for $150... everyone else seems to be doing it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SuhakiYeahYeah said:

I've been thinking about this recently, is it time to get new home and away jerseys next year? It's been pretty much the same since 2012, minus the minor tweaks they did in 19 or 20. I feel like there's more they could do with the jerseys. They're still one of the best, but why not make it even better?

Literally the worst replicas in the country.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, SuhakiYeahYeah said:

I've been thinking about this recently, is it time to get new home and away jerseys next year? It's been pretty much the same since 2012, minus the minor tweaks they did in 19 or 20. I feel like there's more they could do with the jerseys. They're still one of the best, but why not make it even better?

A jersey redesign is the last thing this team needs to think about right now...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SuhakiYeahYeah said:

I'd expect jersey tweaks when the new NHL contract is done, as we've went over here before.

1 hour ago, siouxkid12 said:

A jersey redesign is the last thing this team needs to think about right now...

Things not going well... change your clothes, change the look, change the mindset.

Psychologically... it can help, little things, never know.... not so sure a new sweater makes stops turnovers but... why not.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2023 at 8:40 PM, MafiaMan said:

I still have two green 1982 replica jerseys for sale.

1 size 46

1 size 48

$150 each + shipping.  

PM me for other details. 

989BE56A-3861-44F5-BAF1-30510E86BFE3.jpeg

UPDATE:  The size 46 jersey has been sold.  

Size 48 #22 with captain “C” is still available.  

• 1 month later...

Anyone interested in parting with a NODAK jersey from Las Vagas this year.  My nephew is graduating from ASU (journalism major - covered the game down in Las Vagas - he tried to pick one up - but they were gone already) and I thought that I would pick one up for him as a graduation gift.

FOR SALE:  

Literally found this in a bin of Sioux stuff in my garage yesterday morning.  1959 replica from a few years ago - AZSIOUX stuff.  NEW condition. 

No customization on back - no tag but believe size large.  I’m 5’10” and 185 lbs and it’s fairly roomy on me.  

$100 + $11 shipping and it’s yours. 

A4E3B063-A34F-4B99-A70F-D63F94995B8F.jpeg

21 hours ago, Langster019 said:

ISO: Reebok “North Dakota” style green authentic. 2013-2017 NCHC or WCHA. 

Or a Reebok Sioux green authentic. 

Blank preferred but will ponder other options. 

may have exactly what you want available in my "for sale" pile .

II'll check the vault and send you a PM.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

FOR SALE:  

Literally found this in a bin of Sioux stuff in my garage yesterday morning.  1959 replica from a few years ago - AZSIOUX stuff.  NEW condition. 

No customization on back - no tag but believe size large.  I’m 5’10” and 185 lbs and it’s fairly roomy on me.  

$100 + $11 shipping and it’s yours. 

A4E3B063-A34F-4B99-A70F-D63F94995B8F.jpeg

SOLD!