SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

On 8/19/2023 at 3:28 PM, SiouxScore said:

We gonna be going back to Nike jerseys?

Have noticed the SiouxShop selling some Nike North Dakota Hockey apparel. 

Doubt anything will change as UND has an exclusive deal with Adidas and they will supply UND with apparel, accessories, footwear and uniforms for all their teams. This deal runs through the 24-25 season.

31 minutes ago, siouxkid12 said:

Doubt anything will change as UND has an exclusive deal with Adidas and they will supply UND with apparel, accessories, footwear and uniforms for all their teams. This deal runs through the 24-25 season.

This may be a clue as to suppliers.

As the off ice replicas transition, They've gone to using this company to create replicas as well as Gemini it appears

Certainly not a new concept as UND has used many many different suppliers for licensed replica in the past, K1, Koronis, ...etc...

Screenshot_20230821_095920_Chrome.jpg

2 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

This may be a clue as to suppliers.

As the off ice replicas transition, They've gone to using this company to create replicas as well as Gemini it appears

Certainly not a new concept as UND has used many many different suppliers for licensed replica in the past, K1, Koronis, ...etc...

Screenshot_20230821_095920_Chrome.jpg

Obviously, it will change but not until the contract is done with. I am sure a company like Gemini would love to come back and do business with the athletic department, but they just don't offer as much as a company like NIKE, Reebok or even Under Armour.

The days of each program finding their own apparel sponsor are long gone and we will continue to see our athletic department under one sponsorship, which will be driven by whatever the hockey team wants as they are the most notable sport in our program. 

25 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Since they have been going with who makes the NHL jerseys lately, I expect Fanatics to be making the jerseys.  

Fanatics doesn't actually make them, they just put their name on the jerseys that SP makes. I don't think we will see Fanatics as the on-ice jerseys. My guess is Nike or Under Armour, as they are big in other sports.

On 8/21/2023 at 3:46 PM, siouxkid12 said:

Fanatics doesn't actually make them, they just put their name on the jerseys that SP makes. I don't think we will see Fanatics as the on-ice jerseys. My guess is Nike or Under Armour, as they are big in other sports.

I’m just hoping for something that makes quality. I liked Reebok, CCM and now adidas. Nikes are kinda weird in their cut. New Balance of all companies outfits DU which is different. Time will tell. They won’t choose subpar products. 

15 hours ago, Langster019 said:

I’m just hoping for something that makes quality. I liked Reebok, CCM and now adidas. Nikes are kinda weird in their cut. New Balance of all companies outfits DU which is different. Time will tell. They won’t choose subpar products. 

I'm about 95% sure that New Balance jerseys are made by SP and then their logo is stitched onto it as NB is the official apparel, footwear, and uniform provider for DU athletics.

2 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

Who else would buy a "Nodak" version of this?

image.png.7ec878bfaefbac86e000729253ac9751.png

I like these jerseys alright: pretty classic design and would look good without a number (which IMO is the Achilles heel of some of UND’s recent designs… if you want fans to buy one, don’t leave a gaping hole in the middle of the jersey).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, nodak651 said:

You’re trying too hard, Sun Devils.  

Ditch the unnecessary round patch or put it on the shoulder.  

Maroon breezers.  

3 CCM logos and 3 Adidas logos on the uniform set is ridiculous.  

I think my work here is done.  

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, nodak651 said:

They still have yet to put these on sale, and I want one.

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

You’re trying too hard, Sun Devils.  

Ditch the unnecessary round patch or put it on the shoulder.  

Maroon breezers.  

3 CCM logos and 3 Adidas logos on the uniform set is ridiculous.  

I think my work here is done.  

The patch is for the first season at Mullett Arena. 

These are the Bonds jersey from when he played at Arizona State. From what I've heard Bonds wasn't well liked on the Arizona State baseball team.

A road version would have been nice.

These are their best jerseys followed by the three they had in their first season. 

8 hours ago, cberkas said:

They still have yet to put these on sale, and I want one.

The patch is for the first season at Mullett Arena. 

These are the Bonds jersey from when he played at Arizona State. From what I've heard Bonds wasn't well liked on the Arizona State baseball team.

A road version would have been nice.

These are their best jerseys followed by the three they had in their first season. 

Bonds, as in Barry Bonds?

• 2 weeks later...