SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

14 hours ago, Blackheart said:

Saw these on Craigslist today...definitely the Chinese knockoffs with the goofy font for Reebok.

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/spo/d/shakopee-fighting-sioux-und-hockey/7604761284.html

Other than the direct-embroidered crest as opposed to a sewn-on crest, wrong number font, horrible nameplate placement, and ridiculously-drawn WCHA conference patch, it's pretty much the real deal and a total bargain.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

Other than the direct-embroidered crest as opposed to a sewn-on crest, wrong number font, horrible nameplate placement, and ridiculously-drawn WCHA conference patch, it's pretty much the real deal and a total bargain.  

image.jpeg.85d38371b5c578d22e8bc26912289422.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Thinking about moving a few gamers.  More interested in a trade for some styles I don't have, but will sell outright too.

Bowen 2019-20 White

Gardner 2017-18, and 2018-19 with A Black

Olson 2015-16 White Tampa Frozen Four

Simpson or Caggiula 2013-14 Green Philadelphia Frozen Four - Simpson has the Captain's C

Maybe....  Gaber 2022 Vegas Engelstad Black Warmup

Shoot me a PM.

Brandon

• Upvote 1

On 3/30/2023 at 8:58 AM, nodak651 said:

Map shows Johnson Memorial Drive.  Isn't there a guy on USCHO named Johnson Jerseys?  I'd give it greater than 50% odds that poster is selling these knock offs.  100% speculation.

JohnsonsJerseys is not selling knock-offs. I know the guy (actual last name is Johnson, hence the name JohnsonsJerseys) and he only deals with game worn jerseys.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Green Banner said:

My guess would be Fanatics, but that's just a guess. UND seems to go with the same company as the NHL

Doubt anything will change as UND has an exclusive deal with Adidas and they will supply UND with apparel, accessories, footwear and uniforms for all their teams. This deal runs through the 24-25 season.

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, coltssiouxfan said:

Are these legit replicas? 

IMG_5996.png

IMG_5995.png

What do you mean "legit replicas"? They are not cheap chinese jerseys and I believe the guy selling them said they were from K1 (which is a legitimate jersey manufacturer of hockey jerseys). So outside of that, what are your main concerns?

Also, they guy selling them is on the message boards and is as honest as can be, why not just ask him yourself?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2023 at 2:39 PM, Langster019 said:

ISO: Reebok “North Dakota” style green authentic. 2013-2017 NCHC or WCHA. 

Or a Reebok Sioux green authentic. 

Blank preferred but will ponder other options. 

Still searching for a friend. Size 54 preferred. 52 or 56 possibly. 

On 8/3/2023 at 9:31 AM, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Where are these at and how much?

On 8/3/2023 at 2:30 PM, Green Banner said:

Who is offering and where can I get in contact with him?

On 8/3/2023 at 2:31 PM, Blackheart said:

Paging Mafiaman?

You all rang?