SiouxSports.com Forum

Post pod series #2-Denver (MONDAY NIGHT HOCKEY!!!!!!!!)

Wilbur

I could tell five minutes in that UND didn’t come out with purpose.  You have a chance to bury a team you claim to despise, and that is how you come out!  A guy like Cole Smith would show a little desperation, but not seeing it.  Hope this team doesn’t have to feel like it has something to prove to perform, because that is not a good formula in a one and done. Provided they don’t come back tonight, tomorrow will say a lot about this team.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tnt said:

I could tell five minutes in that UND didn’t come out with purpose.  You have a chance to bury a team you claim to despise, and that is how you come out!  A guy like Cole Smith would show a little desperation, but not seeing it.  Hope this team doesn’t have to feel like it has something to prove to perform, because that is not a good formula in a one and done. Provided they don’t come back tonight, tomorrow will say a lot about this team.

We need a guy like Smith to be peeling the paint off the walls in the locker room right now. 

5 minutes ago, bcblues said:

What is with Color

try Bosch on Amazon. I think you will like it.

On Neflix..

Queens Gambit - chess/coming of age stuff. Very good. 

The English Game - show about early soccer growth among the working class in England. I really enjoyed it.

On Amazon..

Generation War - German mini-series a bit like Band of Brothers/The Pacific. Pretty solid.