SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND Men's Basketball

SWSiouxMN

Just now, Kab said:

This is why the big sky Montanas and idahos and the summit should merge for both football and basketball and let the fringe summit schools find another conference 

rotation Sioux Falls and billings for tourney, throw in a Bismarck and rapid city too

six or seven east schools....six or seven west schools....i'm in!

34 minutes ago, Kab said:

This is why the big sky Montanas and idahos and the summit should merge for both football and basketball and let the fringe summit schools find another conference 

rotation Sioux Falls and billings for tourney, throw in a Bismarck and rapid city too

i'm good with that but still waiting for Fenton to do SOMETHING to solidify the group/core membership of the Summit using hockey and or FBS football to "lock up" the summit....if he doesn't do something to "lock up" St Thomas they will long gone to the MVC or somewhere else.

1 hour ago, Kab said:

und/ndsu

usd/sdsu

omaha/denver

um/msu

idaho/weber or sac or portland

denver/seattle

14 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

and if Fargo, GF, Vermillion, Brookings, or Macomb can't sell out there average size home arena for a single elimination post season playoff game on a  friday night we all might as well just ask for membership in the Northern Sun Conference

I doubt any of them would sell out. 

17 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Wish they got Tennessee instead, that's a more winnable game.

If this was Duke of 3 weeks ago, definitely winnable.  

Not so much now

Hot Take:

The ACC isn't very good this year, I'm taking Oral Roberts in a monumental upset in this 5-12 matchup.   This is either going to age like fine wine or a two-week old avocado.   

2 minutes ago, Shawn-O said:

Hot Take:

The ACC isn't very good this year, I'm taking Oral Roberts in a monumental upset in this 5-12 matchup.   

I think two things can be true here:

The ACC is down

Duke is playing better and will be a tough matchup for ORU. 

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Wish they got Tennessee instead, that's a more winnable game.

If this was Duke of 3 weeks ago, definitely winnable.  

Not so much now

If they had drawn Miami or San Diego State I would have picked them and maybe against St. Mary's as well. 

1 hour ago, Kab said:

6 -11 from Stockholm South Dakota in portal, Ken Pohto, 4 star 

was at Wichita state

sophomore

I believe you meant Stockholm, Sweden. Either way, just looking at his physical size and the stats he put up this past season I don't think he'll be dropping down to the UND level. 

3 minutes ago, Kab said:

The sight said Stockholm SD

i looked up and there is a Stockholm in South Dakota 

it may be Sweden 

It is Sweden I remember him as a Gopher commit before Pitino got fired, Pohto played high school at Sunrise Christian Academy in Wichita, Kansas

• Upvote 1