SiouxSports.com Forum

2022 FB Recruiting

UND Fan

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Two new offers - both defensive studs from Moorhead.  It would be great if they followed Feeney to UND but I expect Teiken will go to a FBS school.  

LB Austin Alteper, 6’3”, 220, Moorhead (Moorhead), MN  Has offers from NDSU & USD

DL Jack Teiken, 6’3”, 255, Moorhead (Moorhead), MN  Has offers from UNI & NDSU

• Like 1

10 hours ago, UND Fan said:

Two new offers - both defensive studs from Moorhead.  It would be great if they followed Feeney to UND but I expect Teiken will go to a FBS school.  

LB Austin Alteper, 6’3”, 220, Moorhead (Moorhead), MN  Has offers from NDSU & USD

DL Jack Teiken, 6’3”, 255, Moorhead (Moorhead), MN  Has offers from UNI & NDSU

Has had some attention from K-State 

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone know if we are officially hosting recruits during games? Or will that likely be in the fall?

I saw that we had a few big Moorhead recruits at the game on Saturday with Trey Feeney. Pretty awesome for them to come up to the game with a friend who is already coming here, and to be at such a huge win with a team that is really turning a corner. 

7 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Anyone know if we are officially hosting recruits during games? Or will that likely be in the fall?

I saw that we had a few big Moorhead recruits at the game on Saturday with Trey Feeney. Pretty awesome for them to come up to the game with a friend who is already coming here, and to be at such a huge win with a team that is really turning a corner. 

I believe in-person visits aren't allowed yet by the NCAA, but there are always those "unofficial" visits like the Moorhead boys. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Hardcore Hawk said:

I believe in-person visits aren't allowed yet by the NCAA, but there are always those "unofficial" visits like the Moorhead boys. 

bad angle on that insta pic of those three guys...they all look so smallish!

9 hours ago, Dagger said:

Didn’t we lose in 2010 also  to SDSU? It says only in 2013

1 hour ago, Nodak78 said:

I just checked 2010. Yes UND lost in Brooking.  That must have been games at home.

All games in the Alerus, thinking starting in 2001.

ONLY lost one game to a Dakota school, that being an early season game to the Wabbits by 7 points in 2013.
Yotes and Bizon have never won in the Alerus, going to be huge home field advantage joining the Fluffy MVFC.

40 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

All games in the Alerus, thinking starting in 2001.

ONLY lost one game to a Dakota school, that being an early season game to the Wabbits by 7 points in 2013.
Yotes and Bizon have never won in the Alerus, going to be huge home field advantage joining the Fluffy MVFC.

Contrast the Fargo Dome.  UND 4 wins, NDSU 3 wins.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...