Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

2022 FB Recruiting


UND Fan
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Two new offers - both defensive studs from Moorhead.  It would be great if they followed Feeney to UND but I expect Teiken will go to a FBS school.  

LB Austin Alteper, 6’3”, 220, Moorhead (Moorhead), MN  Has offers from NDSU & USD

DL Jack Teiken, 6’3”, 255, Moorhead (Moorhead), MN  Has offers from UNI & NDSU

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, UND Fan said:

Two new offers - both defensive studs from Moorhead.  It would be great if they followed Feeney to UND but I expect Teiken will go to a FBS school.  

LB Austin Alteper, 6’3”, 220, Moorhead (Moorhead), MN  Has offers from NDSU & USD

DL Jack Teiken, 6’3”, 255, Moorhead (Moorhead), MN  Has offers from UNI & NDSU

 

Has had some attention from K-State 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone know if we are officially hosting recruits during games? Or will that likely be in the fall?

I saw that we had a few big Moorhead recruits at the game on Saturday with Trey Feeney. Pretty awesome for them to come up to the game with a friend who is already coming here, and to be at such a huge win with a team that is really turning a corner. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Anyone know if we are officially hosting recruits during games? Or will that likely be in the fall?

I saw that we had a few big Moorhead recruits at the game on Saturday with Trey Feeney. Pretty awesome for them to come up to the game with a friend who is already coming here, and to be at such a huge win with a team that is really turning a corner. 

I believe in-person visits aren't allowed yet by the NCAA, but there are always those "unofficial" visits like the Moorhead boys. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Hardcore Hawk said:

I believe in-person visits aren't allowed yet by the NCAA, but there are always those "unofficial" visits like the Moorhead boys. 

Makes sense, I wasn't even thinking about NCAA rules.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Hardcore Hawk said:

I believe in-person visits aren't allowed yet by the NCAA, but there are always those "unofficial" visits like the Moorhead boys. 

bad angle on that insta pic of those three guys...they all look so smallish!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

bad angle on that insta pic of those three guys...they all look so smallish!

I guess NDSU will think they are D2 guys and stop recruiting them. No real offers. right?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Dagger said:

Didn’t we lose in 2010 also  to SDSU? It says only in 2013

 

1 hour ago, Nodak78 said:

I just checked 2010. Yes UND lost in Brooking.  That must have been games at home.

All games in the Alerus, thinking starting in 2001.

ONLY lost one game to a Dakota school, that being an early season game to the Wabbits by 7 points in 2013.
Yotes and Bizon have never won in the Alerus, going to be huge home field advantage joining the Fluffy MVFC.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

 

All games in the Alerus, thinking starting in 2001.

ONLY lost one game to a Dakota school, that being an early season game to the Wabbits by 7 points in 2013.
Yotes and Bizon have never won in the Alerus, going to be huge home field advantage joining the Fluffy MVFC.

Contrast the Fargo Dome.  UND 4 wins, NDSU 3 wins.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...