SiouxSports.com Forum

2022 FB Recruiting

UND Fan

1 hour ago, Hambone said:

Also an offer out to Luna Larson out of Baraboo WI.   

Luna Larson on Twitter: "Blessed to receive another offer from @UNDfootball @BubbaSchweigert @CoachHolinka https://t.co/kfa7gd68Hb" / Twitter

Bevy of other offers out there. I think he's Noah Larson's brother, but could be wrong.

He is Noah's younger brother.  Must be a smart kid - has offers from Dartmouth, Penn, Columbia, etc.  Also a pretty good hockey player!  The brother and UND being a hockey school may sure help in our recruiting him!

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, UND Fan said:

He is Noah's younger brother.  Must be a smart kid - has offers from Dartmouth, Penn, Columbia, etc.  Also a pretty good hockey player!  The brother and UND being a hockey school may sure help in our recruiting him!

Their Dad played at UND, lets keep the pipeline going

30 minutes ago, Hambone said:

Looks like he's getting looked at by NIU and Nebraska. Don't know about an offer though.

2 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Any recruits going to be In Fargo tomorrow for the big game? Could be good/ bad depending how the game goes. Hopefully Feeney can find the Moorhead recruits some tickets!

I know recent offeree Eli Gillman is going to be there.

10 hours ago, Smoggy said:

Don't feel like going to someone else's board. Care to elaborate?

Looks like there was a list of offers or something and one poster said the Illinois kid won’t be coming here and all hell broke loose because people were upset he would assume that or something. I don’t know, I was too lazy to read it all. 

12 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Speaking of our DL being too small, Mike Leatherdale is a guy I hope we are going after hard. 6’3” 320, currently at Iowa Western.

I know we offered him originally, was it academic reasons as to why he chose Iowa Western?

On 3/18/2021 at 8:34 AM, Hambone said:

Oakley got an offer from the Bizun today