SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Yet thousands of women marched yesterday in NYC, LA and DC yesterday to protest DT and ACB. Orthodox Jews aren't permitted in synagogues in NYC due to mass gathering bans. In the LA area many beaches are still closed due to mass gathering and social distancing policies. In DC the March was allowed up to have 10000 protesters because Harris is in quarantine and Joey B is back in his basement exhausted from his recent townhall meeting. 

The Virus doesn't affect rioters/protesters. :) :) 

1 hour ago, Goon said:

The Virus doesn't affect rioters/protesters. :) :) 

I was curious, too, about this... yet, although the physical distancing is piss poor -- about as poor as at most DT rallies, of late -- when I strain my eyes and look at this image of the march, I can only make out 1 marcher (for sure) who is sans face covering. I am sure there are others. But it is an impressive display of folks adhering to a recommendation, IMHO.

mask_pic.jpg

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Bison06 said:

I’d be interested to hear from any of our left leaning friends on here and their thoughts on this Twitter and Facebook scandal. Even if you say the story is unconfirmed, how can a story written by a journalist at the country’s fourth largest newspaper be censored? This is outrageous regardless of how you feel about the story. These people need to be in front of congress Monday morning getting their butts handed to them.

2 hours ago, Bison06 said:

I’d be interested to hear from any of our left leaning friends on here and their thoughts on this Twitter and Facebook scandal. Even if you say the story is unconfirmed, how can a story written by a journalist at the country’s fourth largest newspaper be censored? This is outrageous regardless of how you feel about the story. These people need to be in front of congress Monday morning getting their butts handed to them.

Now wait a second, you mean its sketchy behavior to block the 4th largest circulated news provider in the U.S. all the while you've got death to America flowing freely through your airwaves?

I actually quit Facebook the day a white cleary upset (triggered?) individual posted a video while driving on a freeway of all things telling me how horrible and stupid I and many other white people were for George Floyd happening, and that I needed to "wake the %%%% up".

19 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

7BAC6800-5A2C-42B9-853C-94ADC0310828.jpeg

0BDF6B8F-C299-4D3A-97D3-E646DFF4540A.jpeg

If this situation was Trump and his kid od Bush and his Kid, or reagan and his kid or Romney and gis reptilian offspring....

100% of all news and media. overage would be deafening and would not stop until they were destroyed.

If you cant see that, you are wrong and need to figure out life still.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

If this situation was Trump and his kid od Bush and his Kid, or reagan and his kid or Romney and gis reptilian offspring....

100% of all news and media. overage would be deafening and would not stop until they were destroyed.

If you cant see that, you are wrong and need to figure out life still.

So, basically, you guys are playing the 'poor Trump' victim card again.     

Just now, UNDlaw80 said:

in no way whatsoever, thats a massive stretch and basically a change the subject.  If trump did what Biden HAS DONE he and his accomplices should be charged convicted and jailed.

It is nothing more than helping you maybe acknowledge the massive cooperative effert to push propaganda inbthe modern media and the fact that there is basically no more objective press reporting, and some of the protectioms addorded to the old idea of press should no longer be extended to these falsely protected PR firms.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

in no way whatsoever, thats a massive stretch and basically a change the subject.  If trump did what Biden HAS DONE he and his accomplices should be charged convicted and jailed.

It is nothing more than helping you maybe acknowledge the massive cooperative effert to push propaganda inbthe modern media and the fact that there is basically no more objective press reporting, and some of the protectioms addorded to the old idea of press should no longer be extended to these falsely protected PR firms.

Gimme a break.  Trump is the biggest victim card player player around.  And it's just not in regards to the media, he plays the victim with everything.   

Who knows if Biden did this.  I wouldn't put it past any politician nowadays.  That said, this 'scandal' would be taken more seriously if it wasn't being used as Trump's October Surprise 2 weeks before the election.  This, in and of itself, also screams dirty politics; not to mention all the info came to light via questionable sources. 

Should Biden be investigated?  Without question.   However any respectable media outlet isn't gonna jump the gun (aka "Worst scandal ever!!" "Biden and Obama are going down!!!) like fringe-right wing outlets are reporting for obvious political reasons.  It reeks of desperation.  C;mon, you guys aren't fooling anybody. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Gimme a break.  Trump is the biggest victim card player player around.  And it's just not in regards to the media, he plays the victim with everything.   

So again, you dont listen but just apply a preconceived notion thatbdoesnt natch onto facts that were stated.

Its like  facts short out your cognitive ability and just revert back to the playbook and pull out any card or another.

The post had zero to do with Trump/victim but gonthere because there is no possible way to defend the original argument.

10 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

So again, you dont listen but just apply a preconceived notion thatbdoesnt natch onto facts that were stated.

Its like  facts short out your cognitive ability and just revert back to the playbook and pull out any card or another.

The post had zero to do with Trump/victim but gonthere because there is no possible way to defend the original argument.

Playbooks and talking points?   Your original point was the #1 Trump fallback  "the media".  Yes, we get it already.  Poor poor Trump and the meanie media.     

Gimme a break.  Instead of intelligently articulating a point, you're repeating the playbook.    

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

I guess that would be a good question...

I wonder how many other ballots will end up god knows where.

Mike doesn't understand the concept of feature image. The image is probably from Getty Images or something like that. When writers use images for articles, they may not have a specific image, but will use one that is similar. The fact that it says Washington is irrelevant. 

1 minute ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Playbooks and talking points?   Your original point was the #1 Trump fallback  "the media".  Gimme a break.  Instead of intelligently articulating a point, you're repeating the playbook.    

You are all about power for dens.  Piss on freedom.  That is what this about.  Suppress on digital media and no curious to investigate by the dem aligned media.  That is not good for freedom and our country.  But you don't care.

11 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

You are all about power for dens.  Piss on freedom.  That is what this about.  Suppress on digital media and no curious to investigate by the dem aligned media.  That is not good for freedom and our country.  But you don't care.

I’m more of a Constitutionalist than a Dem.  Freedom of speech/press should be unregulated by the government.   However that doesn’t hold true outside of government.  In terms of free speech/media, non-governmental entities should be able to do what they want.  

Do I ethically agree with how they act sometimes?  Of course not.   But they should have every right to do as such under the 1st Amendment.   

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Who knows if Biden did this.  I wouldn't put it past any politician nowadays.  That said, this 'scandal' would be taken more seriously if it wasn't being used as Trump's October Surprise 2 weeks before the election.  This, in and of itself, also screams dirty politics; not to mention all the info came to light via questionable sources. 

Should Biden be investigated?  Without question.   However any respectable media outlet isn't gonna jump the gun (aka "Worst scandal ever!!" "Biden and Obama are going down!!!) like fringe-right wing outlets are reporting for obvious political reasons.  It reeks of desperation.  C;mon, you guys aren't fooling anybody. 

FBI has had it for almost a year.  Either it's genuine or fake, but they have just sat on it.  Seeing a pattern here.  

2 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

FBI has had it for almost a year.  Either it's genuine or fake, but they have just sat on it.  Seeing a pattern here.  

If the FBI had it for a year and did nothing, it's likely a big nothing burger.  Well, unless the FBI is part of the 'deep state'.  Are the Trumpsters gonna go there again?    Jesus Christ.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I’m more of a Constitutionalist than a Dem.  Freedom of speech/press should be unregulated by the government.   However that doesn’t hold true outside of government.  In terms of free speech/media, non-governmental entities should be able to do what they want.  

Do I ethically agree with how they act sometimes?  Of course not.   But they should have every right to do as such under the 1st Amendment.   

So platform companies, FB, twitter are censoring speech yet have immunity and you have no problem.

1 hour ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Just stating the obvious truth. Question...you gonna vote for the Biden Crime Syndicate to run the country?