SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

9 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Not being argumentative he mentioned that the NFL's false positives led to unnecessary measures being taken, including the closure of his son's school district. If that's stupid to question, so be it. 

Thats not what he said. Did you misread what he wrote or are you lying? Take your pick.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Ok so your curve is hospital capacity. Flu season is right around the corner, at our current rate do you think we have the hospital capacity to care for Covid and the flu?

We've scared the folks with cancer and diabetes into avoiding the hospitals, so there should be room.  Just need to do some retrofitting.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

You don’t actually think the nfl finding out all of their positives were false positives were isolated incidents do you? They were only found out because they were able to retest, no everybody has that capability. This thing is far more widespread already and the testing has been shown to be unreliable, so what the hell are we doing making life-changing decisions on faulty information?

It sounds like this was a mistake by an individual lab handling the NFL's results. I'd like to think these are isolated incidents but unfortunately that probably isn't the case. I agree we need accurate testing and we shouldn't be making life changing decisions off faulty information. We've had alot of time to get  this right and are still failing, it's quite concerning.

2 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Ok so your curve is hospital capacity. Flu season is right around the corner, at our current rate do you think we have the hospital capacity to care for Covid and the flu?

Do we not have a reason to be concerned with actual covid deaths? Or is 180,000 deaths and rising acceptable?

It's not my hospital curve.  That was the narrative from all the experts and politicians on both sides.  We absolutely have sufficient capacity, I don't think that is a concern for anyone anymore.

Covid sucks for a pretty defined demographic.  So have alot of other things for various demographics.  I don't think it's acceptable or not acceptable, it just is. 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Thats not what he said. Did you misread what he wrote or are you lying? Take your pick.

ok I mis-read, I now see the claim is false positives(with the NFL example) are leading to unnecessary measures being taken including the closure of his son's school district. I can't disagree with the disappointment that comes from this.

2 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Not much of an effort by the cultist here.

He's probably upset the police didn't proactively shoot a few protesters in the back. 

"The video doesn't seem to show Paul or his wife being touched by any protesters. The couple also did not appear to be injured.'

Are you trying to mislead people?  He never said they were touched.  This quote is pretty good though: ""They were shouting threats to us, to kill us, to hurt us, but also threats saying shout, shouting 'say her name,' Breonna Taylor, and it's like you couldn't reason with this mob, but I'm actually the author of the Breonna Taylor law to end no-knock raids, so the irony is lost on these idiots that they're trying to kill the person who's actually trying to get rid of no-knock raids,"

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Rand Paul and his wife claim they were attacked by a large group of <presumed peaceful> protesters leaving the White House last night. 

#Biden'sAmerica 

This is some video from the mob that was out side the White House. This isn’t peaceful. ☮️ 

1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

What's your number that's acceptable to have things "back to normal"?

Apparently more information is bad. Is that along the lines of the US has the most cases because we test the most and if we don't test than we'll have less cases?

We already know it is a pandemic so we are just wasting money and resources by continuing to test....Sincerely, Barack Obama

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Goon said:

I hope they catch the P.O.G. that threw that and he goes to jail for a very long time. That's unacceptable. There's no way you can defend that action. 

I hope they catch the guy too and he's locked up. Who is defending these actions though?

3 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

"But it's ok, because they are insured" 

What a ridiculous thing to say to someone who just lost everything.

That's what I don't get, the lefties would rather let the Antifa thugs burn down a federal court house than have officers and agents protect those buildings.

Apparently, the cops in left-leaning towns aren't allowed to push back on Antifa and the other Left wing mobs. Maybe they need to get more aggressive against them. 

4 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

What in my response makes you think I watched the video?

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, in that you listen to both sides of an argument, so I suppose I wrongly assumed that you were capable of making an argument based on what is actually said, rather than by who says it.  You also implied that it was the stupidest thing you had seen on the internet all day, so I, again, assumed that you actually knew what you were talking about.  Thank you, though, at least I now understand how somebody can have such a distorted view on what actually happened during the  Kyle Rittenhouse shooting.

12 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

The attention everyone is giving this dumb kid is the reason people do it. He was probably excited that he went viral and got his 15 minutes of fame. He's only a slight step above a school shooter.

12 hours ago, bison73 said:

Well there it is the stupidest thing Ive read on the internet today. Congrats!

11 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Posting this right before sharing a Ben Shapiro video?  Haha. Just because someone talks fast and uses bigger words than you're used to doesn't make them intelligent.

12 hours ago, bison73 said:

6 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, in that you listen to both sides of an argument, so I suppose I wrongly assumed that you were capable of making an argument based on what is actually said, rather than by who says it.  You also implied that it was the stupidest thing you had seen on the internet all day, so I, again, assumed that you actually knew what you were talking about.  Thank you, though, at least I now understand how somebody can have such a distorted view on what actually happened during the  Kyle Rittenhouse shooting.

Ben Shapiro has made a fool of himself enough for me to not care what he thinks. I've sought out right wing opinions on the topic (Allahpundit of hotair.com is my go to). Also, reading comprehension is not your strong suit, so I'll read the flow chart for you. I state my opinion, he says it was stupid, then separately posts Ben Shapiro video, I reply mocking how he posted that and moments later shared said video, explaining that Shapiro is a chump. Not sure how you implied I watched the video.

5 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Ben Shapiro has made a fool of himself enough for me to not care what he thinks. I've sought out right wing opinions on the topic (Allahpundit of hotair.com is my go to). Also, reading comprehension is not your strong suit, so I'll read the flow chart for you. I state my opinion, he says it was stupid, then separately posts Ben Shapiro video, I reply mocking how he posted that and moments later shared said video, explaining that Shapiro is a chump. Not sure how you implied I watched the video.

How, in your opinion, has Shapiro made a fool of himself?

• Upvote 1

I LOVE RAINBOWS AND BUTTERFLIES AND UNICORNS. 

Everyone with two cents to rub together will vacate Minneapolis and larger cities. So, say goodbye to doctors, lawyers, and obviously police. What will you have left? No business.. no infrastructure. Just a bunch of rubble? lol.

Also - who is inciting violence here? So much hypocrisy.