SiouxSports.com Forum

BSU @ UND -- Saturday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

5 minutes ago, siouxforeverbaby said:

I figured out the problem from last night...we can only score when I am not watching the tv...so I will just look down for the rest of the season

I also figured out the problem. I didn’t have a beer until the third period last night. And I didn’t have any during the Mankato series, so I’ve decided to be a team player and drink more beer. 

1 minute ago, siouxforce19 said:

I also figured out the problem. I didn’t have a beer until the third period last night. And I didn’t have any during the Mankato series, so I’ve decided to be a team player and drink more beer. 

You're a good person. UND needs more like you.

• Like 1

Now average players are very good in this league  - we seem to have more above average players & possibly more elite players than usual - I'm really impressed so far - haven't felt this good this early in a season for awhile - fun to watch

4 minutes ago, Fetch said:

Now average players are very good in this league  - we seem to have more above average players & possibly more elite players than usual - I'm really impressed so far - haven't felt this good this early in a season for awhile - fun to watch

It is encouraging.  But two greasy goals--if we hadn't gotten those and they potted one, everybody would be saying what a pile of crap game we were playing.  It's just really hard to assess play without taking score into account.   I get that score is all that counts; I'm just saying we feel good when we're winning, and that affects how we see the play.

• Upvote 1