SiouxSports.com Forum

Montana St GDT

southpaw

Offense had 19 first downs. If UND doesn't shoot themselves in the foot driving down the field a few times, they have a much bigger cushion in the 4th. So while they didn't finish drives, they did give the D a break often. And that D vastly exceeded predictions here on this board. Holding MSU to one TD all game is pretty amazing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

Did bubba just punch his ticket to renewal or are we still shuffling him out asap?

TBD.  Still doesn’t excuse the ISU loss.  A lot of the sting has been taken out of it. 

Had they beaten ISU and were 6-2, Bubba would be sitting in good shape.

I still say:  No playoffs, no bubba. 

4 minutes ago, SKOLSioux said:

I understand this may be premature, but, what are the keys to a Weber St victory?? Basking in the MT st W but just looking a head a bit. Again, gritty win UND football!!!

They played well against two MWC teams, beat perennial best 5 loss team UNI, and have won the games they should. 

This week and next should tell us more. If they don't win in blowouts in both, then UND could steal the game. 

Fantastic win!!  Incredible performance by the D !!!  And an extra heavy applause to the ST crew....wow.  Great game.   Who would of guessed the ST would be a positive factor.  Three top 25 wins at home.  Not sure how many teams can lay claim to that?  Great week for a bye.  Get rested and one last long plane ride for the year.  Great win boys! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SWSiouxMN said:

TBD.  Still doesn’t excuse the ISU loss.  A lot of the sting has been taken out of it. 

Had they beaten ISU and were 6-2, Bubba would be sitting in good shape.

I still say:  No playoffs, no bubba. 

Oh boy

so yesterday 

celebrating today

easy to gave but if’s and I understand but life sucks at times

I am celebrating today’s win 

• Upvote 1