SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Duluth -- Friday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

Another Friday night with good team play.  Really well coordinated, covering for each other and reacting to what your linemates are doing.   With a lead, we actually look pretty good.   (Conceding the first goal is a different story.)

I'm not happy that UMD got away with a couple minors that should have put us up 5x3 late in the game.  Reffing the scoreboard - argh.

Congrats guys!  Lets do it again tomorrow.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, SiouxFan100 said:

We are one of those low seeds that top seeded teams don’t want to see in the playoffs 

If by some miracle this team makes the NCAA's, can you imagine how ticked the #1 seed would be having to face UND in Fargo?
Haha, ton of work to do to even get to that point though.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, brianvf said:

If by some miracle this team makes the NCAA's, can you imagine how ticked the #1 seed would be having to face UND in Fargo?

They won’t make SCSU play UND first round in Fargo, so you have the power to send us east. That doesn’t bother me, just thought it was interesting.

11 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Looks like now it would be Mankato drawing that pretend stick with a Duluth or Denver as #2 and maybe a Cornell as a #3. 

45 minutes ago, farce poobah said:

Another Friday night with good team play.  Really well coordinated, covering for each other and reacting to what your linemates are doing.   With a lead, we actually look pretty good.   (Conceding the first goal is a different story.)

I'm not happy that UMD got away with a couple minors that should have put us up 5x3 late in the game.  Reffing the scoreboard - argh.

Congrats guys!  Lets do it again tomorrow.

Not Tim Walsh.....no......:glare:

14 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Yep, I’m sure Miami in 2015 was thrilled having to play Providence in Providence. I forget how that ended.... :D