SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 FB Recruiting

UNDBIZ

Pinned Tweet

Elijah Klein‏ @elijahklein32 10m10 minutes ago

More

I am proud to say that I have chosen to further my football and academic career at the University of North Dakota. Thank you to @BubbaSchweigert and assistant coaches for all the effort and interest! GO HAWKS!

17 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Watched this kid play HS ball against GFC a year ago; he stood out in a big way. Didn’t realize he was the top high school player in ND, but he definitely impressed me watching him play. 

One of my best friends little bros...man i feel old

3 hours ago, ND1 said:

Good get, The Bison were all over him 

This must be fake news.  There is no way a kid would pick UND over NDSU, I'll give it about an hour or so before we get an NDSU poster to post how they didn't really want him or only offered half a scholarship etc.. 

Go Hawks!

• Upvote 3

Just now, UNDBIZ said:

Does UND keep him at WR as Mandan has done, or pack on 50 pounds and play TE/DE?

I think it depends on his speed, if he has the speed to play outside then keep him at WR as a match-up nightmare. 

Just now, Feff said:

I think it depends on his speed, if he has the speed to play outside then keep him at WR as a match-up nightmare. 

He doesn't look real fast in his hudl video, but his height could be affecting perception there.

Yeah, that's understandable and sometimes hard to judge. That makes me think of Jordy Nelson, tall receiver with sneaky speed. Even NFL defenders say he doesn't really look all that fast and then he's running by them. Hopefully that can be the case with this kid. 

1 hour ago, gundy1124 said:

Rudy would be all over this kid and his development as a blocking TE.........moving on I hope Danny can land the guys he wants based on his vision that so far, is just a vision.  But I have a lot of confidence in the offense under him.

Nice knowing that Danny is going to try and work to his players strengths, game plan around it,  and capitalize on them.  Sometimes I wonder how we even got decent recruits at a few offensive positions given our offense.  New Chapter now though, get it done Danny! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gundy1124 said:

Rudy would be all over this kid and his development as a blocking TE.........moving on I hope Danny can land the guys he wants based on his vision that so far, is just a vision.  But I have a lot of confidence in the offense under him.

Keep posting gundy

32 minutes ago, UND Fan said:

Recent offers:

WR AJ Coons, 6'4", 200, Solon (Solon), IA

CB Sam Robertson, 6'1", 175, Plymouth (Wayzata), MN  Has DII offers

Easton Kilty, 6'5", 270, Stratford (Stratford), WI  Has DII offers

Also: 

WR/DB Kam Thai Chiaokhiao-Bowman, 6'1", 180, Armstrong (Minneapolis), MN, offer from UNI