SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 FB Recruiting

UNDBIZ

With my limited knowledge of the finer points of football, it seems we are attracting what we need based on comments here. Hopefully some positive energy and karma will transform our offense... can’t wait for the season to start and will need to see at least one home game. I get too many pop ups when I do the pay for view stuff. Exciting season ahead!!!!

GO SIOUX

On 5/3/2019 at 3:02 PM, UND Fan said:

The coaches are staying busy....

QB Abraham Hoskins, 6'2”, 175, Omaha (Central), NE Has offer from SDSU

WR Wyatt Schroeder, 6'5”, 220, 4.8, St. Francis (St. Francis), MN Has offers from SDSU, Buffalo, Jax St & UNI

Hoskins will play for the Jacks.

8 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Does anyone remember how many commits we got from our first elite camp last year? I figured we’d get more than one from the first camp. Perhaps the second will be more lucrative.

Looks like we received 4 or 5 commits in the week after the first camp, but we didn't have any before the camp.  Had 7 commits by mid-July.

16 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

5'8" 175# RB out of Des Moines.  Had an offer from Army.  IMO, he shows good speed, quickness, hands, and vision in his hudl, and more power than you might expect from a smaller back.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/4445122/5bef2fd46e81370ea80cf304

He is already the same size as Santiago. Hope he can add another 15-20 lbs. and become an all around force. Now we need another shifty back to go with him.