2020 FB Recruiting

UNDBIZ

On 4/25/2019 at 8:49 PM, UND Fan said:

Offers to a couple of LBs from Pomona HS in Arvada, CO:

Kyle Moretti 6'1", 225  Has offers from UNC and Air Force

Sanjay Strickland, 6'2", 225  Has offer from UNC   

Moretti will play at CMU.

2 minutes ago, ND1 said:

Offers yes, but Rivals has Iowa, Iowa State, MN, Nebraska and Northern Iowa as intersted in 

A lot of current D2 and NAIA players could have boasted the same.  I'm not saying an offer won't eventually come from a B1G, but right now we are his best offer, IMO.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

I don’t think so. He should choose Freund and UND. 

Yep, you've gotta think big and try.  We offered him first, so that also means something to kids sometimes too.  I at least feel we have a better chance than we did a year ago with Danny talking to the kid and a more exciting offense (hopefully).   He has made a lot of trips to bigger schools, so we probably won't get a real early commitment but you never know.  Hopefully his trip to UND goes well!   We seem to be getting some good hogs (OL) to commit early....would be nice to add a QB to that mix.  

1 hour ago, Nodak78 said:

4 very good OL commits and its not even July.  :D

Naturally none of us know how they will progress, but all 4 have that "look" of a very projectable OL.

In UND recruiting has this ever been the case? Anyone recall having such a nice group of OL prospects so soon in the process?

(And I know that recruiting has changed over the years, but this feels unprecedented)