SiouxSports.com Forum

Northern Arizona

SiouxFan100

1 hour ago, MoSiouxFan said:

From the Game Notes, Fiedler still listed as a starter, but Toivonen and Adeoti still out.  Maag listed as a backup, so he's probably a game-time decision; we need him bigtime.

We need a 2nd option at WR.  The offense last week didn’t work.  

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Siouxperman8 said:

I will be there.   Going to PHX to visit my dad and taking him up to the game.

Cool sounds like a few of you will be going.  I'm planning on getting up there around 12:30 to have a few beers in the tailgating area before the game.  Not sure what the tailgating situation is up there.  

4 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

Cool sounds like a few of you will be going.  I'm planning on getting up there around 12:30 to have a few beers in the tailgating area before the game.  Not sure what the tailgating situation is up there.  

I have talked to NAU a few times in the past and again just today.   They claim we can't get parking in the tailgate area.  A few years ago the guy told me that Montana ruined it for other fans by bringing so many people that they took over the tailgate area.   Sounds like an NAU problem, not a Montana issue.

Have others tailgated there?  would be good to know the story.

Last Saturday's game between Sacramento State and Northern Arizona has been cancelled due to poor air quality.

nau-football-reschedule.jpg

Will the Lumberjacks have an advantage by not having to have played this game last week? No game injuries?

Since N Ariz beat Weber(28-24) at home on 10-6,  they lost to N Colo - Cal Poly - UC Davis and had this cancellation with Sac St.

10 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Last Saturday's game between Sacramento State and Northern Arizona has been cancelled due to poor air quality.

nau-football-reschedule.jpg

Will the Lumberjacks have an advantage by not having to have played this game last week? No game injuries?

Since N Ariz beat Weber(28-24) at home on 10-6,  they lost to N Colo - Cal Poly - UC Davis and had this cancellation with Sac St.

I suspect they want their train wreck of a season to simply end 

This is now the most important game ever. It’s time to play football. 

The outcome will not determine world order nor celestial alignment. 

It will simply determine if the team lives for another week. 

That is what it’s about. Win and we ratchet up another level. Lose and we look towards next year. 

Nobody on this board has any control over this. We are simply your humble fans hoping for the best results. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, UND08 said:

What section do UND fans sit in for this one?  The ticket website showed a lot of the stadium as GA...but I'm not so sure that's right and I want to make sure I'm around some friendly faces...

Let me know where.  I will buy my ticket the day off the game.