Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
SiouxFan100

Northern Arizona

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I just noticed that this game is on midco. 

Awesome

Let’s hope the OL figures it out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

Anybody from here going to be at the game? 

If work schedule permits, I will be there.  I will know about Wednesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this game going to be picked by Midco?

That would be awesome because I will be pheasant hunting in Pierre SD and the place we go gets Midco!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

Is this game going to be picked by Midco?

That would be awesome because I will be pheasant hunting in Pierre SD and the place we go gets Midco!

It’s been on the modcosn2 schedule from the beginning.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the Game Notes, Fiedler still listed as a starter, but Toivonen and Adeoti still out.  Maag listed as a backup, so he's probably a game-time decision; we need him bigtime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

Anybody from here going to be at the game? 

I'm taking my son, coming from Sierra Vista.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

Anybody from here going to be at the game? 

I will be there.   Going to PHX to visit my dad and taking him up to the game.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MoSiouxFan said:

From the Game Notes, Fiedler still listed as a starter, but Toivonen and Adeoti still out.  Maag listed as a backup, so he's probably a game-time decision; we need him bigtime.

We need a 2nd option at WR.  The offense last week didn’t work.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Throw it to McKinney or Griebel.  They can probably get better separation than Toivonen anyway.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Siouxperman8 said:

I will be there.   Going to PHX to visit my dad and taking him up to the game.

Cool sounds like a few of you will be going.  I'm planning on getting up there around 12:30 to have a few beers in the tailgating area before the game.  Not sure what the tailgating situation is up there.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MoSiouxFan said:

From the Game Notes, Fiedler still listed as a starter, but Toivonen and Adeoti still out.  Maag listed as a backup, so he's probably a game-time decision; we need him bigtime.

IMO This is the difference between winning and losing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

Cool sounds like a few of you will be going.  I'm planning on getting up there around 12:30 to have a few beers in the tailgating area before the game.  Not sure what the tailgating situation is up there.  

I have talked to NAU a few times in the past and again just today.   They claim we can't get parking in the tailgate area.  A few years ago the guy told me that Montana ruined it for other fans by bringing so many people that they took over the tailgate area.   Sounds like an NAU problem, not a Montana issue.

Have others tailgated there?  would be good to know the story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last Saturday's game between Sacramento State and Northern Arizona has been cancelled due to poor air quality.

nau-football-reschedule.jpg

 

Will the Lumberjacks have an advantage by not having to have played this game last week? No game injuries?

Since N Ariz beat Weber(28-24) at home on 10-6,  they lost to N Colo - Cal Poly - UC Davis and had this cancellation with Sac St.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Last Saturday's game between Sacramento State and Northern Arizona has been cancelled due to poor air quality.

nau-football-reschedule.jpg

 

Will the Lumberjacks have an advantage by not having to have played this game last week? No game injuries?

Since N Ariz beat Weber(28-24) at home on 10-6,  they lost to N Colo - Cal Poly - UC Davis and had this cancellation with Sac St.

I suspect they want their train wreck of a season to simply end 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is now the most important game ever. It’s time to play football. 

The outcome will not determine world order nor celestial alignment. 

It will simply determine if the team lives for another week. 

That is what it’s about. Win and we ratchet up another level. Lose and we look towards next year. 

Nobody on this board has any control over this. We are simply your humble fans hoping for the best results. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely a big game for the Hawks, especially the seniors. Could be last game even with a win, need some 6-4 teams to lose. Just seemed like this team should of been above the bubble. Hoping for a game over Thanksgiving.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What section do UND fans sit in for this one?  The ticket website showed a lot of the stadium as GA...but I'm not so sure that's right and I want to make sure I'm around some friendly faces...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, UND08 said:

What section do UND fans sit in for this one?  The ticket website showed a lot of the stadium as GA...but I'm not so sure that's right and I want to make sure I'm around some friendly faces...

Let me know where.  I will buy my ticket the day off the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×