SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA VS. uno GAMEDAY THREAD

iluvdebbies

1 minute ago, JaDubbs said:

Tomorrow is a must win and next week is a must sweep, a lost to Miami will hurt our pairwise to much I believe.

I do believe the talent is there, just not sure if Barry can pull off Haks 2nd half surge.

3-5-3 since January started........ officially no surge

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, fsioux said:

The loss of N. Jones has been huge.  There is not enough room for error on this team to have him gone along with the other injuries.  Hoff back next week or is he out until St. Cloud?

I'm by far no great hockey mind and I know there's good 2-way forwards, muckers who serve a purpose, etc. but doesn't Hoff as a forward only have like maybe 3 goals/limited points all season?  Our forwards offensive points production really lacks for the most part all-around. 

18 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Jones will play tomorrow. Cam will play tomorrow. Adams will play tomorrow. UND will wins. Hope will abound......until next Friday at 10 pm.

I predict that if we win it will be close and ugly.   I just think this team took a punch in the gut tonight and it's going to be tough to bounce back.   I'm not betting they have it in them to pull it off tomorrow night.   I think they are going to need all of next week to clear their heads and make an attempt to play serious hockey.   I'm just not holding my breath on a Saturday win, even with Jones and Cam back in there.

13 minutes ago, JaDubbs said:

Tomorrow is a must win and next week is a must sweep, a lost to Miami will hurt our pairwise to much I believe.

I do believe the talent is there, just not sure if Barry can pull off Haks 2nd half surge.

Hak’s second half surges started earlier than now.

Honestly, something needs to be done. We have the best facilities in the nation. We have the history, and the pedigree. We have lights out alumni in the NHL and we get to the NCAAs every year. How is it that we have one Natty since 2000.... How arr we not getting more players. This has troubled me since I was a kid(27 now). I'd giver Berry at least two more years to show something, but at some point we need to get Gretzky in here..........

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Sioux90 said:

Honestly, something needs to be done. We have the best facilities in the nation. We have the history, and the pedigree. We have lights out alumni in the NHL and we get to the NCAAs every year. How is it that we have one Natty since 2000.... 

@fightingsioux4life

I figured it wouldn't take long for some folks...