SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA VS. uno GAMEDAY THREAD

iluvdebbies

The big question is Does Berry have the chops to turn this around next year.  One thing about Blais - if you played like about half of our team tonight he'd let you know.  Berry needs to get in smarter and better guys.  I don't think this crew will ever learn not to take stupid penalties.  Maybe time to clean house for the non-producers.

Im not willing to accept the calls that this team doesnt have enough talent. They have enoigh talent to be a top 10 team... 

They just dont have the mental ability to maintain effort levels or the correct leadership to focus the details.

I really thinkn his is the result of poor team leadership.

• Upvote 3

Attitude and Effort are controllable.  I agree the talent is there but those other intangibles above are lacking.

UND has got to have the win tomorrow.  Even a sweep in Miami next weekend does little for them in the Pairwise.  After that I can’t see the St. Cloud series going well.  

I hate to make cliches but the season may live or die tomorrow night.

When I heard Berry talk and watched the team his first season I thought "wow, this guy has it together".  Since then he has done squat for recruiting and has a team that is totally devoid of the mental aspect of the game.  I am just stunned at how fast things fell apart.  

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Most losses they don't score 2 goals, so probably not many.

Didn't we go up 2-0 real early against Den at home Fri night.  Didn't we go up somewhat early against Duluth either Fri or Sat?  Didn't we go up 2-0 somewhat early against Omaha tonight.  I'm sure I've probably missed one or two, maybe not.