SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA VS. uno GAMEDAY THREAD

iluvdebbies

1 minute ago, TrueSioux2000 said:

Does UND have any Boeser/Jost players in the pipeline? That seems to be a big part of whats missing.  Someone who can just score on those open chances that this team seems to create but can't capitalize on. Maybe some guys on the team are that type but are young.  I'm not sure.  Oh well, we'll kick Omaha's teeth in tomorrow and move on to next weekend.

Yep, win big tomorrow, lose a game they should win @ Miami. 

Wish you could bet on college hockey, no sport is easier to predict. 

2 minutes ago, TrueSioux2000 said:

Does UND have any Boeser/Jost players in the pipeline? That seems to be a big part of whats missing.  Someone who can just score on those open chances that this team seems to create but can't capitalize on. Maybe some guys on the team are that type but are young.  I'm not sure.  Oh well, we'll kick Omaha's teeth in tomorrow and move on to next weekend.

I am still scratching my head as to what is the recruiting strategy. I have to say that Jost leaving after just one season real hurt us. We all knew Boeser would be gone. If jost and Boeser has both stayed we wouldn’t be in this position. Although I don’t know if anyone can save our special teams play right now. Horrid. Woof. 

1 minute ago, crb1 said:

I am still scratching my head as to what is the recruiting strategy. I have to say that Jost leaving after just one season real hurt us. We all knew Boeser would be gone. If jost and Boeser has both stayed we wouldn’t be in this position. Although I don’t know if anyone can save our special teams play right now. Horrid. Woof. 

We have a lot of passengers on this bus.  Time to get in some guys with talent and a little fire in their belly and a head on their shoulders.  UND hockey is just brutal to watch anymore.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sioux90 said:

Nice to see nobody bitching about Cam tonight. Who's to blame now?

No one is bitching about Cam tonight because when he is back-up he doesn't have a chance to let in his usual soft goals.  No one is also bitching about Thome because despite the score, tonight's outcome falls squarely on the shoulders of everyone besides the goaltender.

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Cam has not been the problem. Its the mental focus that Cam AND ALL REST OF THE TEAM has taken into these games that has been the problem.

Effort and focus DOES NOT  rely on talent.

Maybe they need another new locker room..or higher grade filet mignon for dinner?

Just now, crb1 said:

Well something needs to change. We lose on the road, we lose at home. We can’t score on the pp, now our PK stinks. Coaches making some questionable calls and it all equals a perfect storm. What a waste of a season. 

So you're suggesting there might be some issues?

• Upvote 2