SiouxSports.com Forum

2019 UND Recruiting

UNDBIZ

18 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Their HPC is mich lighter inside thanks to tons of natural lighting. We dropped the ball on that. I’ve heard the budget was tighter than piano wire but still, gotta be able to figure that out.

i think there is decent light at the hpc...a few windows facing due south...plus it looks like the sdac one is ground level and ours is well below ground?

53 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

What are our needs for this class? Other than every position?

Btw: Haley is at least 6 ft 2 in instead of the announced 6 ft

To put it broadly, our needs are a breakthrough class so we can compete with other teams in ND and SD on and off the field.  Time for Bubba to show us something.

1 hour ago, Hawkster said:

I can't find anything that we even offered him.   ? ? ?

No offer but it may have happened in next month or so depending on others.

Brazile and Luke Lennon are the big targets at TE (or DE if need be).

Kolpack needs to stop trusting what he is told. The best college prospect in the Fargo area and the entire state is in West Fargo.

So......Are we even going to try for a QB in this class or just pick up one last minute again?  Doesn't seem like I've read about much interest or offers for one.  Other than that and the fact I wish we had more commits at this point, I'm liking how the class is shaping up.  Always nice to get some local/in-state kids, grab a couple hogs for the OL, and Riviere was a really big get for us, and if I recall correctly was one of the first players we offered.

• UNDBIZ featured and unfeatured this topic