SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday vs USD

Nodak78

Sitting here in Vermillion - it's embarrassing. Dominated in all phases. And Streveler is a wrecking ball. The Yotes sure look like a playoff team today, and the Hawks absolutely don't.

For those that are watching on TV/online I'm curious how the officiating looks. Toivenen got held badly right on the sideline and the flag didn't come out. Can't blame this on the striped guys but it looks a little uneven from the cheap seats.

1 minute ago, LkvlleUNDFan said:

Sitting here in Vermillion - it's embarrassing. Dominated in all phases. And Streveler is a wrecking ball. The Yotes sure look like a playoff team today, and the Hawks absolutely don't.

For those that are watching on TV/online I'm curious how the officiating looks. Toivenen got held badly right on the sideline and the flag didn't come out. Can't blame this on the striped guys but it looks a little uneven from the cheap seats.

It's uneven. But that's the least of our problems. 

7 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

I am not a big fan of talking smack anyway. Do your talking on the field.

I'm not either.  But when other fan bases say we are over rated and not the real deal.  Well not much you can even use as a rebuttal at this point. 

Just now, Sioux94 said:

I'm not either.  But when other fan bases say we are over rated and not the real deal.  Well not much you can even use as a rebuttal at this point. 

Remind them that championships are not won in September. Or even October.

I hope we can bounce back from this and have a good season. Next week's game at home is crucial right now.

21 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

If we end up winning the Big SKy and USD ends up being 7th in their conference, MVFC should get 7 teams and Big Sky 1.....only due to be champions.   This is a joke. 

youngstown state going into eastern last year in playoffs (minus 5 guys) sealed the deal for me on our return back to the Dak 3 conf...the BSC is the big fluffy.

• Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Old Time Hockey said:

This performance will fill the Alerus up!  

I am disgusted by this game, but anyone who wants off the bandwagon should get off right now. You either support the team and program or you don't. I'll be there next Saturday at the Alerus Center.

PS: Not talking to you specifically; was talking to people looking at unloading their tickets for next weekend.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, fightingsioux4life said:

I am disgusted by this game, but anyone who wants off the bandwagon should get off right now. You either support the team and program or you don't. I'll be there next Saturday at the Alerus Center.

OTH has always been happy to sh*t on the football team. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, SIOUXFAN97 said:

do rudy and bubba run it 30 times in the second half to just get home or do we try to actually win this game...balls out style?  five wide chuck it deep?

And when they least expect it, run some draws up the middle. Use the pass to set up the run. Sometimes that is what you need to do.