SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday vs USD

Nodak78

1 minute ago, fightingsioux4life said:

And you have just proven my point.

I would preferred to be called a fair weather fan rather than bandwagon.  Play well peak my interest.  Play like garbage, change the channel.  I don't freak out over it, don't call for people's jobs after a bad game.  I called for Mussmans head, but who didn't???

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, geaux_sioux said:

Tyus just got beat on 3rd and king twice by a guy wearing 42. I'm not sure what else to say about that.

The coaches should have just let the water boy coach the team today, and they should be out recruiting today......we need better players. 

1 minute ago, Old Time Hockey said:

I would preferred to be called a fair weather fan rather than bandwagon.  Play well peak my interest.  Play like garbage, change the channel.  I don't freak out over it, don't call for people's jobs after a bad game.  I called for Mussmans head, but who didn't???

What is the difference? Purely semantic, not much more.

Just now, darell1976 said:

UND stated conference play 1-2 last year and we made the playoffs, so let's repeat that. Take this game, and correct what went wrong and beat the living sh*t out of the Bobcats.

I'm with you.  Need offensive consistency, a lot less penalties and the defense needs to be able to get off the field.  Blitzes are not getting home.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

UND started conference play 1-2 last year and we made the playoffs, so let's repeat that. Take this game, and correct what went wrong and beat the living sh*t out of the Bobcats.

Now that is the attitude we need around here! :)

The season is far from over.

Run the effing table! :devil:

• Upvote 1

I don't give a crap about the rest of the season right now.  This is damn pathetic and I'm not going to sit here and have a good attitude about it.  This type of play is unacceptable and everyone should be held accountable, down to the water boy.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Now that is the attitude we need around here! :)

The season is far from over.

I'll be sticking with the team all year and wont' give up.  I just won't have quite the same outlook on the season as I did earlier.  We are not at top 8 team.

• Upvote 1