SiouxSports.com Forum

NCHC TV - Worth it?

best0186

19 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

I've got the latest Roku update (9.4) and still can't get it to go...but thanks to Shawn-O's comment about AirPlay, I tried to connect to my tv from my iphone and it seems to work fine.  We'll see what happens at game time.

I was talking about the iPhone app. Still can’t get roku working here either. I’ll be trying to airdrop from my phone today as well!

i have tried 3 different browsers but keep getting "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported." error.  any advice? thank you in advance 

*3:30 central.  CHN updated their timezones.  I will try again when they are actually playing.

8 minutes ago, Siouxperior said:

Roku app looks completely different today. They've totally changed the user interface.

They started putting their new look and feel into production yesterday; I noticed after watching half the St Clown game and then got kicked out.  When I tried to get back in, it had the new look.  I'm no IT guy, but putting the new NCHC site into production the day that games actually start seems like a bad idea.  Must have run out of time; apparently little user testing was done as well.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Blackheart said:

under settings

There was a settings tab last night. That is no longer there. I can view last night's games on demand, so maybe my roku recognized credentials from another device on my network and I'm logged in. I have several rokus - tried three of them last night, this is my fourth.

Well the Laptop it is until they fix this Roku issue.  And to those saying get latest version.  When you uninstall and reinstall the version available on the Roku app store one would assume this is the newest version and it doesn't work for me.  Should be as easy as sign in and watch.  

4 minutes ago, snooty89 said:

Well the Laptop it is until they fix this Roku issue.  And to those saying get latest version.  When you uninstall and reinstall the version available on the Roku app store one would assume this is the newest version and it doesn't work for me.  Should be as easy as sign in and watch.  

Something is funky with the roku app on my end still too. It had a new look where i was able to watch on demand just minutes ago. Now it looks how it looked last night and kicks me out when trying to watch the game. working fine on google chrome on pc and iphone app though.