SiouxSports.com Forum

NCHC TV - Worth it?

best0186

3 minutes ago, George M. Bluth said:

The app wants me to sign in, but whenever I do it takes me back to the Roku home screen. Really frustrated with Sidearm so far. Also, why is the picture when the app first loads Air Force vs Yale??

Same here. Odd how it’s working for some and not for others.

Was going to buy the year subscription but after reading through  the last few hours of this thread think I  might pull a Benjamin out, light it on fire, save myself the headache and just tune into TH.

7 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Let me know if you think its worth it.

Well on my phone it's working but now trying to use the Roku app on my tv and I just keep getting sent back to the home screen of the tv while trying to login. There is a link to use with a pin for faster logging in but just getting the 404 not found message on the nchc website. This is a mess.

6 minutes ago, nodakgirl93 said:

Well on my phone it's working but now trying to use the Roku app on my tv and I just keep getting sent back to the home screen of the tv while trying to login. There is a link to use with a pin for faster logging in but just getting the 404 not found message on the nchc website. This is a mess.

Exactly the same with me.  Phone and computer work really well, but can't get it to work right on the Roku.  I just emailed support to see if they could help at all.  I will post here if they are of any use.

4 minutes ago, George M. Bluth said:

Exactly the same with me.  Phone and computer work really well, but can't get it to work right on the Roku.  I just emailed support to see if they could help at all.  I will post here if they are of any use.

Have you used the roku app before? This is my first time so I don't know if this is normal. 

2 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Pulled the trigger and I'm watching a replay of WBB SDSU vs Creighton on my new NCHC.tv app. 

I could get that a few hours ago. Can’t even get that far now. You should try and fast forward and see if you can get it close to live, or at least to start of game.

with that said, I’ve been watching with pc with no problems since roku hasn’t worked here.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, George M. Bluth said:

Haha yeah, you need to select the SCSU-WM game.  For some reason it still things UMD is playing.

Just now, Redneksioux said:

I could get that a few hours ago. Can’t even get that far now. You should try and fast forward and see if you can get it close to live, or at least to start of game.

with that said, I’ve been watching with pc with no problems since roku hasn’t worked here.

Yup.......got it. Thanks.

My new Apple TV using the NCHC App does not work for the live game.  I click the game and the archive of this afternoons comes up.  I watched it on my Ipad and not the Apple TV this afternoon, so I am not sure what is going on.  Sidearm is a real disaster that should have been done away with.  I have been an all-league pass holder form the beginning and they always have an excuse that does not play very well with being a good source for streaming.

4 minutes ago, KSSioux said:

My new Apple TV using the NCHC App does not work for the live game.  I click the game and the archive of this afternoons comes up.  I watched it on my Ipad and not the Apple TV this afternoon, so I am not sure what is going on.  Sidearm is a real disaster that should have been done away with.  I have been an all-league pass holder form the beginning and they always have an excuse that does not play very well with being a good source for streaming.

52912DA2-12A8-447D-BFF8-60B8D2C7230C.jpeg

They must’ve figured out Apple TV app issue? Just got home. I was able to click on the WMU/SCSU stream and joined it in progress. 

They probably scheduled UND to play on Tuesday because of issues like this that would arise. If this was happening for a UND game, they’d be getting a lot more complaints. :lol: