SiouxSports.com Forum

NCHC TV - Worth it?

best0186

On 12/3/2020 at 12:51 PM, SOL said:

How many "devices" can you have watch games at the same time?

Example:  can my son watch a game at home on TV, while I watch the same game from my phone when I'm out of town?

On 12/3/2020 at 1:12 PM, Langster019 said:

I split with my brother in Denver and we both watch simultaneously. 

I have tried to do that in previous years when my wife was working out of town. It would play for a while, then one of us would get kicked off. Maybe it changed?

• Upvote 1

Here is the response I got 3 minutes ago from sidearm  

"Thank you for reaching out. We've received several reports of issues watching tonight's NCHC action.

Our team is actively working on a fix and everything should be back to normal shortly.

If you're still experiencing issues in the next few minutes, please reach back out to let us know!"

I used ROKU on Weds. and it worked fine but I'm having the same issue as everyone else.  This isn't a ROKU issue - this is clearly an issue with Sidearmsports.  Between the lame NCHC website and the even lamer NCHC.tv I'm surprised when it actually works.  Not surprisingly, they are johny on the spot with the automation payment coming out of my account each month.  What a lame service but I'm not sure what other options we have.

My mobile apps are working now, however my computer browser is not. 

The reason I need my computer is because I am unable to use my chomecast with the mobile apps like I have in the past....This is the first time I have regretted dropping Midco cable service