SiouxSports.com Forum

University of North Dakota Hockey 2017-18 Season

Frozen4sioux

< checking to make sure it's safe to come back > 

So, looking at the schedule poster, you can see the "North" and Pogo's 14 on front of his bucket but not the jersey shoulders or the sides of his bucket. 

My guess (pure speculation) is that the new logo may appear on the shoulders and sides of the helmet but the base designs will be unchanged. 

PS - Why isn't there a C on Pogo's jersey. Tsk-tsk. ;) 

11 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

My guess (pure speculation) is that the new logo may appear on the shoulders and sides of the helmet but the base designs will be unchanged. 

Predictions:
New logo replaces interlocking ND patch on shoulder.
New font replaces old font on front of jersey.
No logo on helmet.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Predictions:
New logo replaces interlocking ND patch on shoulder.
New font replaces old font on front of jersey.
No logo on helmet.

I could deal with the first two, but the helmet? They could put it on the one side ala football. 

2 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

I could deal with the first two, but the helmet? They could put it on the one side ala football. 

That's the only real "gamble" I took with my predictions. They could, I just don't think they will and the "reasoning" will be that they haven't had anything on them for a few years now.

27 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

That's the only real "gamble" I took with my predictions. They could, I just don't think they will and the "reasoning" will be that they haven't had anything on them for a few years now.

I don't think it will be on the helmet either. They could have added the interlocking ND the last couple years and didn't. I think they leave it blank as a reminder of what was taken away and what should still be there.

25 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

I would guess the jerseys are going to be similar to the mens basketball jerseys with the new script and the number in the middle like before.  The number may be a little smaller.  (Sidenote: anyone in favor of an alternate gray hockey jersey?!!)

jersey.jpg

Holy smokes!  How large of a staff do you need for a basketball team?!  15 players and 11 coaches, trainers, doctors, equipment managers, video coordinators, water bottle fillers, towel holders, court sweepers....am I missing any?

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, Ray77 said:

Holy smokes!  How large of a staff do you need for a basketball team?!  15 players and 11 coaches, trainers, doctors, equipment managers, video coordinators, water bottle fillers, towel holders, court sweepers....

... and a partridge in a pear tree! 

48 minutes ago, Ray77 said:

Holy smokes!  How large of a staff do you need for a basketball team?!  15 players and 11 coaches, trainers, doctors, equipment managers, video coordinators, water bottle fillers, towel holders, court sweepers....am I missing any?

you need the person to properly inflate the ball  and another person to carry the ball to the ref to check so we don't have a deflate-gate.

1 hour ago, Ray77 said:

A personal bartender....

3 hours ago, streetsahead said:

I think it would be cool to have an alternate without the number on the front, either with North Dakota in a script similar to St. Cloud's alternates (or like the women's jerseys) or diagonal N O D A K down the front like those jerseys that said S I O U X.

I'd say it will say H A W K S before they go with N O D A K.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1