SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Miami - FRIDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

2 minutes ago, farce poobah said:

Without Belpedio, Miami has a tough time getting out of their own zone.   If he is in the lineup tomorrow, its a different game.

yeah, that part of their game stunk tonight.  

1 minute ago, burd said:

Yes, and it will be important to the seniors.   But there will not be as much urgency as we have.

I think you underestimate how much fun it is to ruin someone's season.  Michigan State didn't have much to play for tonight either.  Heck, neither did Michigan. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

I think you underestimate how much fun it is to ruin someone's season.  Michigan State didn't have much to play for tonight either.  Heck, neither did Michigan. 

Notorious fun-ruiner that you are, you would certainly know.  :)

1 hour ago, burd said:

Miami has little to play for tomorrow night, while we are fighting for our lives.  Should mean something. 

Nobody wants to go into the playoffs on a sour note, but yeah, incentive a little higher for UND at his point, but then again I thought that last Saturday before the clunker against Omaha. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, TrueSioux2000 said:

Every goalie we face is tremendous! What are the odds

Sarcasm I'm guessing but sooner or later it's gotta just be badly placed shots although they still count as SOGs. Yet the other team has just 16 shots but manages 2 goals, not a good a good save percentage.

2 hours ago, burd said:

Miami has little to play for tomorrow night, while we are fighting for our lives.  Should mean something. 

Don't disagree but basically we've been fighting for our lives the last 3 - 4 wknds but still continue to muck it up half those games.

Sioux played with some urgency tonite.  They totally dominated time of possession, shots on goal, etc. but had a tough time solving Miami's goalie.  Nevertheless they found a way to win which is all that matters at this point in season.  Miami has nothing to play for tomorrow except pride, UND is playing for home ice.  Who wants it more?  Go Sioux!!