SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. SCSU - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

24 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Think you 2 are onto a very close friend of Tomek here, which most likely has an eastern European accent, by the writing. That's all good, many people in this region have ancestors from there.

My intentions were never meant to be rude to/about Tomek or "his friend". I have been amongst the few on here wondering why the net isn't his yet or at least been his for a few full games!

His time is coming and I can't wait to see him settle in and be UND's star goalie.

41 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

You have my blessing! We need all the support we can get this season. Thank You, in advance.

I'll be sporting my MAGA hat.  If you know whats good for you, you'll make sure I have beer in my hand the whole night.  It would be a shame if I left the building in the 3rd with a tied game.

8 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

My intentions were never meant to be rude to/about Tomek or "his friend". I have been amongst the few on here wondering why the net isn't his yet or at least been his for a few full games!

His time is coming and I can't wait to see him settle in and be UND's star goalie.

Never taught your intentions were, I think Tomek will do well at ND. We just need this whole team to do well down the stretch here.

36 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

I don't mean any disrespect either. Happy Tomek and/or his friend/fan can come on here and post. I sure hope Tomek has the best of luck while he is here and that you keep posting your thoughts. 

44 minutes ago, UNDHawks4life said:

Its times like this that make you realise that the CBS line was a lot more C and S than it was B. He is going to be truely a huge disappointment to the Canucks. The hawks need to start playing like the blackhawks instead of the fighting hawks am i rite!!!

I don't think he'll be a disappointment, he just needs someone to set him up and create space, he doesn't have Jost to do that right now. And every time he gets the puck the other team swarms him, and I think he's hurt

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, crb1 said:

I don't mean any disrespect either. Happy Tomek and/or his friend/fan can come on here and post. I sure hope Tomek has the best of luck while he is here and that you keep posting your thoughts. 

I think it would be safe to say that the entire board is pulling for Tomak to have a stellar career - most of the postings are just speculation because of the lack of information about what is going on.  We all want him to be a star.

• Upvote 4

Boesser is very good and we're lucky to have him.  He gets the most attention from other teams and doesn't have a lot of time or space right now.  I think it's taken him a a while to get back into game shape, I think last night he looked more like himself.   We can only hope he and Jost come back next year, I think they will.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, UNDHawks4life said:

How is it stupid? He clearly cant create his own opportunities without elite talent around him drawing all the attention.

Well, to be fair, he has 1 more NCAA title than a guy who can create TONS of his own opportunities...that Jonathan Toews guy.  Boeser must have done SOMETHING right in his career at UND, right?

23 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Well, to be fair, he has 1 more NCAA title than a guy who can create TONS of his own opportunities...that Jonathan Toews guy.  Boeser must have done SOMETHING right in his career at UND, right?

You're the worst, are you Hajdu's twin? If people want to vent, let them vent. 

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, AJS said:

You're the worst, are you Hajdu's twin? If people want to vent, let them vent. 

I thought I was the worst........glad MM took that monkey off my back.

Hajdu's twin? I always love that one. Kudos to you on that one.

3 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Well, having been called a "deplorable" this past election, I can't say that adding "the worst" on top of that really hurts any more.

Oh.......and you can take that Sara Silverman poster down off your bedroom ceiling. She won't be returning any of your calls or texts...ever!

9 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Well, having been called a "deplorable" this past election, I can't say that adding "the worst" on top of that really hurts any more.

Ever been called a "nasty woman"? That one still bothers me a lot.