SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. SCSU - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

1 minute ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Many called for Cam to be replaced but very few goals were his fault.

He didn't lose us games.

Tonight I saw a goalie let in 3 that should have been stopped.

Still they have to score.

Cam alone was not the problem, but he also didnt play well enough to own the net. If you don't have a guy owning the net, then get more guys some gameplay. Otherwise they all look like pee wees.

1 minute ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Many called for Cam to be replaced but very few goals were his fault.

He didn't lose us games.

Tonight I saw a goalie let in 3 that should have been stopped.

Still they have to score.

There were times Cam should have been pulled. If Tomek let in that first goal he would have been pulled tonight.

You should get your backups in against weaker teams Berry failed to do that many times this year.

• Upvote 1

It's the beginning of February and I've officially waved the white flag on the season. Did they get outplayed in their last two games? Not really, they just don't have it this year. Not much else to say. Some veterans really let the team down this year. I never would have thought you'd see Boeser, Poganski, Gardner and Ausmus play like they have. 

1 minute ago, siouxfan512 said:

Team sucks, but I question berry alot this season too. Weird lineup choices. Constantly playing an inconsistentire Cam. Just strange. Cole Smith seem to play harder than most of this lineup.

They aren't that good.  Talent is not there.  They have 3-4 good players and one of those is not playing well.