SiouxSports.com Forum

Big Sky Champs!

geaux_sioux

3 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

As the coaches add depth to the team and our young guys mature and become more consistent, that is very possible.

I don't think I see 11-0 next year, but that certainly would be awesome.  We play at Utah next year, that will obviously be a tough one.  Actually if we went 9-2 again next year that would be a pretty solid record with next years schedule.  Will still want to win them all though. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sioux94 said:

I don't think I see 11-0 next year, but that certainly would be awesome.  We play at Utah next year, that will obviously be a tough one.  Actually if we went 9-2 again next year that would be a pretty solid record with next years schedule.  Will still want to win them all though. 

After how this years schedule turned out I don't think we can project too much what the difficulty will be til we actually play it.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Great Day To Be An Eagle said:

Any doubt? 
Um yeah.  I'd put Beau Baldwin above Bubba.  And that's not just a homer pick.  This is Beau's best coaching season to date at EWU.  Double digit win season breaking in a new QB. Likely Big Sky Championship (co). The best FCS vs FBS win of any team in the nation (WSU who is probably the best team in the Pac 12 which is a power 5 conference) and he big-time exceeded expectation as EWU was picked to finish 4th or 5th in Big Sky coming off a season with no playoffs.

No doubt Bubba has done a great job this year for you all, but it's not a slam dunk in his favor.  

Of course you are going to homer pick Beau and we'll homer pick Bubba.  I think Bubba gets it based on EWU having a recent track record of success while UND had a break out year and that's a more interesting story.  Just my read on it.  To be Honest, this honor means very little to Bubba in the grand scheme of things.  Best of Luck in the play-offs.

12 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

We will likely lose but I am definitely going to this one. Salt Lake City for UND Football and a long weekend sounds pretty cool.

• Upvote 1