SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Minnesota - FRIDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

Just now, nodakgirl93 said:

Are you kidding me. 

Nope, I'm not kidding.  I just watched the replay.  Gardner bumped into him as he skated by and moved his arm to push him away, but it wasn't an aggressive, violent contact.  Kloos (I think) just threw himself to the ice as though he was just shot in the head.  If what Gardner did was elbowing, then every faceoff would have an elbowing call because there's obvious contact between an elbow and an opposing player.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BeazSioux said:

Last years video would suffice.  Olson standing there with his thumb up his ass.  Just flipping pathetic D

No, I am talking about when you took your health into your hands by mixing it up in the corners. 

• Upvote 2

Offensively the guys got better as the game went making plays and being hard on the puck. Early it just seemed like too many guys were just looking to get rid of the puck and slap it anywhere instead of moving it to someone or just skating with it. The reffing was absolutely terrible. The B1G refs bought right into Minnesota's embellishment all night gifting them powerplays and they have a solid powerplay. The 14 minutes that they took Ausmus off the ice for in the 1st for something that maybe should have been a 2 minute penalty for him was pathetic and definitely hurt us big time. Lindgren is a guy who I think is gonna have some guys coming after him tomorrow night and I think he'll get exactly what he should.