SiouxSports.com Forum

What do you think of the logo now??

Siouxperfan7

Fighting Hawks logo  

315 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the dust has settled, what is your grade for the new Fighting Hawks logo now?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

5 minutes ago, sethhag said:

that was me...he promptly blocked me from viewing his profile. never thought I'd see a softer move from a UND hockey player, but this team still finds ways to surprise me, so kudos to them I guess

Considering he was part of the lamest senior class in 15-20 years it makes sense.  But they worked really hard and cared lots, my bad.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, sethhag said:

that was me...he promptly blocked me from viewing his profile. never thought I'd see a softer move from a UND hockey player, but this team still finds ways to surprise me, so kudos to them I guess

Nice. I threw you a like because I was about to send him something similar. Well done.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

So you’re saying the curse lies not within the name, but rather the $9.95 logo..... I can agree with that. :wink:

Nope. No curse regarding the logo either. 

That logo was on the hat of the 2016 Big Sky Conference football champions and made an NCAA tournament. Clearly no NCAA "curse" there. 

Seems hockey is just slacking. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Nope. No curse regarding the logo either. 

That logo was on the hat of the 2016 Big Sky Conference football champions and made an NCAA tournament. Clearly no NCAA "curse" there. 

Seems hockey is just slacking. 

Don’t forget that logo was in the eyes of millions watching March Madness when we played Arizona. Lots of Hawk banners hanging in the Betty.

1 hour ago, 90siouxfan said:

It is Darrell's identity to champion the new name and squash any menton of the former.  Quite ironic #moveonyourself

So do people that play basketball in Washington DC say they play for the Wizards or the Bullets? Kids at Central don’t say #RedskinHockey do they? 

43 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

especially someone that represented my alma matter to the best of their ability.

Which is what everyone should be bitching about. For instance, Gardner is a third line grinder/checker but he was asked to be a top line scorer.  

Recruitin'

40 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Which is what everyone should be bitching about. For instance, Gardner is a third line grinder/checker but he was asked to be a top line scorer.  

Recruitin'

I understand that, forced into that position when some players didn't work out...   it's not like you are picking up a load of bricks at Menards and you grabbed the wrong one, as much as everyone would love the coach and staff of their favorite team to be able to discern the future, it is an art, a difficult art to project the abilities..   ie Sheppard....

3 hours ago, sethhag said:

Lol, he blocked me for liking your tweet.